+5

I am now announcing that all Anon/unregistered disagrees are now counted as agrees on my posts. If you argue against this I will refer you to this post and you cannot claim I didn't say it. that's the Jan rule. There can be no argument

Image for post I am now announcing that all Anon/unregistered disagrees are now counted as agrees on my posts. If you argue against this I will refer you to this post and you cannot claim I didn't say it. that's the Jan rule. There can be no argument
TomboyJanets avatar People & Celebrities
6 19
@2760017

True. And these are all one person masking as 27 garbage people which is the ultimate in pathetic no lifeism. This person clearly feels threatened by me enough to devote their entire afternoon studying me and stalking me and leaving hate comments and thumbs downs. The power i weild over them is.....unstoppable!

JANET WINS AGAIN

Why is it that unregistered users can vote at all?

Good for you. Personally I don't give a rat's ass who disagrees on any of my posts. If it gives them some satisfaction, so be it. lol Plus, I don't care who downvotes me either. It means nothing to me.

Ignorance of this rule is no excuse to assume otherwise. You shoulda paid attention to this post

Also if you anon disagree I will assume you read this and are actually agreeing irl

I started to write an essay on this once, but then there were a bunch of posts by people saying they couldn't be bothered reading ling winded posts so I never finished it.

I realise that there was no real need for me to communicate this at all, but then, I am just a bit like that at times.