TomboyJanets avatar Music
2 10

One theory is that he is being devious, that he is trying to get inside and then he will let the shoe drop.

Read this thread, makes as much sense as anything else I have heard.

https://twitter.com/snowcone965...714479104?s=21

I don't think he's a moron, I think he's a textbook narcissist.

He was absolutely right in his observation that he and Trump are cut from the same cloth.

Some of the things Kanye says, are completely and totally stupid... but hey he believes and supports a "free thinking" system, where anybody (including ignorant people (like himself)) can suggest any idea/opinion and not be wrong. Which when trying to come up with ideas, can be very smart... but again, some the of opinions he comes up with (like slaves wanted to be slave because they didn't change their situation), are completely and totally stupid and almost universally rejected on the spot.

Though on the other hand... he's made millions... lost millions, and then possibility married into more millions. So while he's a moron, he knows how to follow/get that money (even if he doesn't know how to keep it).

Now, I ain't sayin' he a gold digger
But he ain't messin' with no broke girls

I wouldn't if he wasn't so full of himself.

No, I don't think he's a moron. Although I suspect that the question has more to do with Kanye's surprising recent support of Donald Trump than Kanye's intelligence.

You lefties ain't so tolerant of people with different ideas are you? So, how much 'tolerance' is required to accept people that keep in lock step with the party agenda?

@Budwick No, I don't think he's a moron. Although I suspect that the question has more to do with Kanye's surprising recent...

Why is it always about politics with Americans? I really mean this question as a real one, not just as trying to poke you in the eye or anything. I mean, United States of America was meant to be a free zone for people with different ideologies and thinking patterns, but somehow you guys keep attacking each other all of the time. Don't you guys ever feel regret, being so nasty towards each other? I admit, we have a lot of hate on this side of the pond as well and people are quite uncivilized from time to time. But, at least we understand the basic principles behind the freedom of speech, without the constant need to attack - only, when we're frustrated and drunk enough to do so, which is all of the time.

@ZonkeyBalls Why is it always about politics with Americans? I really mean this question as a real one, not just as trying to...

Zonk, I don't care a hoot about Kanye West or his music. I doubt I have ever heard one of his 'songs' from beginning to end. Or hi s association with the Kardashians - people who are famous - for being famous!!??

BUT, when the left threw Kanye under the bus for his support of Trump - THEN I cared. When they put shade on HIS first amendment rights - I cared.

You see that as political? OK
I see it as standing up for another persons rights.

Does that make me better than the left?
Yes, I think it does.