-3

Parents who let their kids run around public spaces and roll around in the scuzz on the floor should get a visit from child services. (anon disagrees mean agrees)

I see this all too often at places like Wal Mart or Target little unsupervised kids jumping on toxic cans playing with lighters, grabbing wine bottles, crawling in the nastiest spidery hairy browned floors ever. What's wrong with parents?

TomboyJanets avatar Brands & Products
2 15

Disciplining your kids is one thing, being afraid of a little germs is another.

But even so, running around for kids is natural.

Letting them act bratty like tipping over trash cans is another.

@2760296

Kids yuck they are so out of control i hate them all.

POh I hate when kids are let lose like that. I saw a lady with tethers on her kids so I stopped and told her she was a wonderful mom keeping her kids with her and in control. I did that because most people act all -don't treat your kids like a dog

Or running around in a restaurant, I've seen that happen too many times. They need a swift smack on the butt.

@StarzAbove Or running around in a restaurant, I've seen that happen too many times. They need a swift smack on the butt.

Starz exactly - but that is against all the new laws. you end up in jail if you smack or raise your voice to a kid in public , so the trick is to teach them well at home so they are going to do what you say always.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Starz exactly - but that is against all the new laws. you end up in jail if you smack or raise your voice to a kid...

I've been in restaurants where kids were allowed to run free, climb on the booths, etc. No kid of mind ever did that. They were taught right and they knew what would happen if they misbehaved.

@StarzAbove I've been in restaurants where kids were allowed to run free, climb on the booths, etc. No kid of mind ever did...

K starz you must be of an age when spanking kids was allowed? It worked in my family and nobody ever got hurt but we learned to be respectable in public. My parent's even planned nights to take us to good restaurants to learn how it was. all the different forks and spoons ans reading the menu kept me busy enough without leaving the table. years later I went there with friends with a baby, that baby was good, she was in her little carry seat and never made a sound. Now that was a good parent.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred K starz you must be of an age when spanking kids was allowed? It worked in my family and nobody ever got hurt but...

Yes, I advocate spanking, not beating a child, but a good swat on the behind always gets their attention. My kids turned out great!

@StarzAbove Yes, I advocate spanking, not beating a child, but a good swat on the behind always gets their attention. My kids...

I agree with a spank isn't it sad some people had beat their children have made it impossible for normal people to control children at all.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I agree with a spank isn't it sad some people had beat their children have made it impossible for normal people...

I agree. I was in a toy store not too long ago, a kid about 4 was acting up, his Mom tried to make him behave, but it was impossible. She paid for her purchases, and at the car she was spanking him good. lol lol I applauded her. lol

starz that is right, I was in a restaurant once and a rotten kid tripped a waitress. If I were the owner I would ask that family to get out and never come back.

Exactly starz. When I see a lone child I get very worried that someone might grab them. I wish child services would send people out to snatch some of those kids as a lesson to the rotten parents.

Anonymous