+11

"I met my true love when he messaged me online randomly saying I'm sexy and asking for more pics" Said no woman ever. (anon disagrees mean you agree)

Stop sending me mountains of "you sexy girl" messages on SW and facebook and DA and etc etc....

Image for post "I met my true love when he messaged me online randomly saying I'm sexy and asking for more pics" Said no woman ever. (anon disagrees mean you agree)
TomboyJanets avatar
2 7

I find it interesting.

I find it interesting because of the psychology behind it. Well, not even the psychology but the fact that it makes very little sense.

You see, these males must be on the internet to do this, which also means they must see the huge rafts of posts such as these posted in various places.

And yet they still try it on.

It does not really fill me with the greatest hope for the continuation of the human race as we know it Jim.

But, then, I have decided that I am unable to keep up with the ever evolving social constructs around me.

I don't really have a point, just waffling idly in a fit of type it down as it spews into my conscious thought.

@AliceD I find it interesting. I find it interesting because of the psychology behind it. Well, not even the psychology...

LMAO!! They are what I call Blind Bullets, people who just keep going forward stupidly and unstoppably into somehing that's just not gonna work and clearly wont. Like trying to unload your shopping cart onto a lane that says this lane closed and has the number light turned off. You'd have to be a complete idiot to do that yet they do it in droves

@TomboyJanet LMAO!! They are what I call Blind Bullets, people who just keep going forward stupidly and unstoppably into...

I have not yet formulated any sort of argument to explain the phenomenon. I have not even at this stage come up with a suitable name for it. I shall, at some point, give it some more thought.

But, in the mean time the only thing that springs to mind is this; perhaps these people think that it is a great honour for you to receive their dic pics? Along with the other 400 they send out every day in the hope of impressing someone.

Who knows?
I don't understand those women who throw themselves (figuratively speaking, of course) at men who are on death row. Or anyone who chooses to stay in an abusive relationship.

That's not how true love is form. True love takes time to nurture from just the basic things, such as conversing each other and getiting to know one of another. To be there as a friend and listen to their hardships, no matter what time it is. To care for them not because of their gender, nationality, race, disability, class, belief but of because they're another human like you and I. And eventually, through all that time and patience and if there's feelings between the two are similar, then (only then) does true love exists

A very weird tactic, hey here's my junk, are you inlove with me now? I guess the reverse would work but aside from that I don't get why would anyone go for it that way.