Can I get a entire SECTION of questions and opinions WITHOUT politics involved?

I just wanna have fun. I came to this site to have fun. I dont need politics trying to ruin everything and people fighting and not getting along.

We have enough politics in the outside world that we dont need it EVERYWHERE.
Pls just more fun, and less political.

Image for post Can I get a entire SECTION of questions and opinions WITHOUT politics involved?
45% Yes 18% No 18% Maybe 18% Other
myhouseinthewoodss avatar
5 11

I doubt it. But I love the photo, perfect demo.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I doubt it. But I love the photo, perfect demo.

thanks xD

There should be a entire section though. Maybe that's what drives some people off of this site. Maybe some people just wanna have fun, and not have to get into arguments every two seconds cause the tension is everywhere with politics.

If we split stuff up into categorys like sodahead did, then it might attract more people. Cause believe me, alot of people on sodahead I believe were more into the fun categories than anything else.

People dont want to go to a site to fight with each other all the time. There needs to be a sanctuary where people can just relax and enjoy each others company

To relieve some of this tension that politics has caused in the first place.

@2760755

Politics only dominates if you let it dominate your life.

You can ignore anything you dont want to talk about.

I understand what your saying though. Theres more people talking about politics today than like 5 years ago.

Politics are important, but so is relaxing and enjoying yourself and having fun.

You can BE the section you desire.

@2760794

Ok cool. But I still think it should look somewhat like sodahead. That site was the best ;P

The many different categories this site already has is nice too. I think it should have both options, but still look like sodahead.

Depends on who gets on your posts.

Some people could turn a post about apple pie into government red tape.