What are some things you SO often wants to do, when you just aren't in the mood? Or vise-versa?

Image for post What are some things you SO often wants to do, when you just aren't in the mood?  Or vise-versa?
VicZincs avatar
3 10

I'll have to admit that he was the more hospitable one, always bringing in random people for dinner. Sometimes I just wasn't up for it .... but I'm glad he had a good heart. l smilie

she really likes watching soccer.... i haAaAate watching soccer!!! i would love a live game but we cant just pop over to the UK. and i usually want to go for a walk or go to a park and have a nature walk there but she HATES going for walks lmao! she thinks its a waste of time! she likes to exercise but hates a leisurely stroll. hehe smilie

@astral_queen she really likes watching soccer.... i haAaAate watching soccer!!! i would love a live game but we cant just pop...

LOL. I love nature walks and my wife always wants to walk fast on the trails to get 'exercise'. I miss all of the nature. I want to go slow and look at things. We might as will go to the track for all I get out of 'nature'.

Get up at the crack of dawn to go browsing at yard sales.

Conversate. Hug. Socialize.