Are there any albums you made SURE you got on the day of release?

There are a few for me that I distinctly remember: Radiohead's "In Rainbows" and "the King of Limbs"; Kings of Leon's "Come Around Sundown", Green Day's "American Idiot"; and a few Lana Del Rey albums. How about you?

Image for post Are there any albums you made SURE you got on the day of release?
astral_queens avatar Music
5 18

I didn't have it when it was first released, but a lot of people bought this one.

Not on the very day ... but I bought this one quickly in 1964:

Nope, never have.

Why buy music albums when you have youtube?

@astral_queen A very good question

Which makes me now ask, how do artists make money if all of their songs are free to listen to as long as you have internet?

@2761723

spotify has made getting music so much easier!!!! i love it!!!!!!!!

@2762158

lol! that sounds like a GREAT one. the one i'm proudest of is my ~Halloween Vibez~ playlist. I add to it all throughout the year too!! So it's just constantly growing. I will never be done, which is p fun.

Not on the actual release day, but I bought every Bealle album as soon as I could get to the record store on my bike (I didn't have my first car yet).