StarzAboves avatar Politics
3 31
@2760892

I believe in the truth, I just don't believe in some bullies on a witch hunt trying to hurt someone. A person they've all said how much they like and now have turned their back on her.

@2760906

Good for you. I guess I could say the same about every conservative that is still supporting the lying Trump. But I forgot, you don't like political posts.

I dont think she is ignoring him. With this platform, i think she is, in her way, sticking it to him.

@Carla I dont think she is ignoring him. With this platform, i think she is, in her way, sticking it to him.

I hope you're right. I doubt he was too happy with her comments, that is if he was smart enough to realize what she was saying. lol

@StarzAbove I hope you're right. I doubt he was too happy with her comments, that is if he was smart enough to realize what...

I think they lead separate lives. I think she is going to come out the other end of this, sans him, with a son and a large portion of whatever liquid assets he may have.

@StarzAbove I think you're right, I feel certain she only married him for his money anyway.

Of course she married him for his money. Look at the guy, Melania is a decent looking woman, can't you just see her saying, I want me some of that hair and orange skin? LOL I don't think so.

@Flrdsgns Of course she married him for his money. Look at the guy, Melania is a decent looking woman, can't you just see...

Yep, you're right, no one in their right mind would look twice at that fool, except for his money. With all his money, why can't he get a good haircut. Geez.

@StarzAbove Yep, you're right, no one in their right mind would look twice at that fool, except for his money. With all his...

He cant, starz. He had a procedure done to shrink his scalp. It's this or a hairpiece. Baldness isnt even an option for him now.

@StarzAbove hahaha . I guess when they shrank his scalp all his brains fell out. lol

If you have children, do you teach them all your hate. You are really vicious, mean
and hateful.

@hootowl If you have children, do you teach them all your hate. You are really vicious, mean and hateful.

You need to look in the mirror. I tell the truth, something that you know nothing about. I don't follow people around trying to pick a fight like you do, I don't hide behind my computer and throw darts at people like you do. You're the hater on this site and a bully as well.

Now go take your self righteous self back to that garden of yours, I'm sure it's full of weeds, and trash just like you are.

I'm no fan of Melania, I think she is nothing but a gold digger, who had no problems dating a married man. That said, I hope she can actually have some influence about cyber bullying. I would like to see some of it rub off on her husband.

@Flrdsgns I'm no fan of Melania, I think she is nothing but a gold digger, who had no problems dating a married man. That...

I kinda felt sorry for her when he was cheating with Stormy after she had just given birth. But she knew he was a cheater when she married him. If they cheat with you, they will cheat on you. That's what my Mother used to say. And she was right.

I hope she's really means what she said.

Now I heard on TV, she's in the hospital, a surgical procedure. Hope she's doing OK.

She is doing fine, surgery was a success. Most people who have that surgery go home the next day. I guess they will keep her for the rest of the week simply because she is the FLOTUS.

@2760970

Wouldn't we all, and all the expensive clothes she has....lol

@2760978

Same here, you can tell she's not happy. No wonder if a cheating husband like what she's married to.

I wouldn't want to be worried about what I look like all the time, and being dressed up all the time. I doubt she can ever relax.

@2760949

Oh I agree, she's a beautiful woman, I doubt anyone hates her.

Sorry I can't give her any respect. She married the guy, plus she isn't an american.

I did hear the First Lady's recent announcement of her "formal platform" in that role...."Be Best". She did mention bullying in there, and social media. Not much on how she planned on combating anything she mentioned, exactly, but she did mention that. Perhaps you and others are aware, that the featured video is from back in 2016, before her husband was even elected.

Maybe she knows just what she's doing. Maybe she still excuses her husband's own words as "boys will be boys", and locker room talk. I do not know, and wouldn't claim to.

Someone said "She is soooo beautiful. It's no wonder large, homely women hate her & her family... I doubt anyone hates Melania, I agree she is a beautiful woman married to a moron.

I agree with Melania about the bullies, it's a shame there are so many bullies on social media sites. You would think they would have outgrown that kind of thing once they became adults.

It's a crying shame that some bullies will go on a witch hunt to hurt someone, not even knowing the real circumstance or truth about another person. Sad.