0

Let's play a game, put a picture of an animal and make up a profile as if it were on a dating site.

Image for post Let's play a game, put a picture of an animal and make up a profile as if it were on a dating site.
Sunny_the_skeptics avatar Books
10 31

Here's an example:

Sharon, 46 - Lawyer, divorced with 2 kids, dislikes cliché pick up lines, does not believe in love, reads spicy poetry, fan of fifty shades of gray, dislikes cheap drinks.

Leo, 39 - Computer Tech, single, likes to rock and roll, loves great food, especially raw steaks. Fancy dresser, great with small talk.

Jack, 43. Lawyer at a big firm during the day, exotic dancer at night, medical college student in-between. Enjoys long fast trots through the prairies. Very persuasive. Doesn't take a no for an answer.

@2761046

Would love to see that.

Totally Random

Berry, 37 - Woodworker, lots of kids, lives alone, likes being outside, going on long walks, messing up humans' flowerbeds, dislikes humans, cars, long term commitment... hit me up if you like a tongue bath, I can lick for DAAAAAAAYS xp smilie

Manny, 27. Flamboyant nature lover. Bacon free for 3 years! Likes barnyards, mud wrestling, and apple picking. Hates BBQ and charcuterie. Let's meet for some mushroom hunting and then a very long nap.

Love this sunny. Many grins.

@Carla Love this sunny. Many grins.

Maybe you should do one for you pup? xp smilie

@Zolfie Maybe you should do one for you pup?

Alice, 77.
Loves travel, leisure, cuddles and fine food. Looking for friends, no commitments.

Suzi Sloth, aged 57, retired, I'm really laid back, pretty slow and sometimes feel lazy. I'm very fun loving. I am a vegetarian. I like to take naps, and I love to climb trees.

@2762039

Yikes! I will!

Foxy Blitch, 22 - Model, Likes healthy and hygienic people, Loves modelling and photography, Dislikes couch potatoes. Lookin for a rich and smart dawg.

Haha animal dating site! :D

@Zolfie Haha animal dating site! :D

Go on, try the gimmick. Find a photo of an animal and imagine what kind of person it would be if they were sentient.

Cindy, 20, I'm shy, but a hugger, I like Forrest hills tr hat have bambo, I'm very much a foodie, with a very picky diet, but I know my food shoots. If you'd like to hang out with the trees, pleases contact me, and plz no d!ck pics

Anonymous