ZaraZoopers avatar Life
1 43
The people are still deciding if ZaraZooper is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2761612

JD just meant brain dead... that's a very common liberal affliction. Other bodily functions are not affected. biggrin smilie

@2761594

That’s not possible. Maybe you’re too old to remember how old you are. ☺️

Wish you good health and happiness in all the years to come. 🙃

@2761809

What’s that your typing on? What’s this screen? What’s going on? Imagine a person from some 30 years back landing in this world of touch screen phones and high speed internet. They would like the progress, wouldn’t they?

@2762342

We’ve saved all the stylish ones for the rich. Also, the definition of ‘style’ changes.

@2762347

So you are too old to remember how old you are. Don’t worry. Even in my twenties, I sometimes have to count from my birth year. hehe smilie

@2762352

Everyone’s been off-putting to someone, but not all of us can admit it.

Interesting. I've got until this time tomorrow.

@Budwick Interesting. I've got until this time tomorrow.

I had some extra years. I have mailed them to you. You’re welcome.

@ZaraZooper I had some extra years. I have mailed them to you. You’re welcome.

They arrived this AM! Special D - Zara - you are a real pal. Although, now I may out live my term life insurance.

I owe you you one. A big one!

@Budwick They arrived this AM! Special D - Zara - you are a real pal. Although, now I may out live my term life...

Anytime Budwick. I’m sure you’ll make great use of those years. All the other years of my life are really jealous their friends got sent to you.

Maybe, I went too far. wary smilie

@ZaraZooper Anytime Budwick. I’m sure you’ll make great use of those years. All the other years of my life are really...

You know how years can be. Your years are welcome visit and play any time Zara. I promise to take good care of them.

If you ever find yourself running a little short yourself - remember, you are welcome to take your years back. I think I'd feel kind of weird living yours - even if I'm out of my own.

[Hmm, that's an interesting premise for a Twilight Zone episode.]

@Budwick You know how years can be. Your years are welcome visit and play any time Zara. I promise to take good care of...

I’m sure you’ll take good care of them. Budwick. I don’t just send my years to anyone. Looking at how messed up things are right now, I don’t think I’ll be asking for them anytime soon.

I might die 77.

Dr. Edward Stieglitz says “the important thing is not how many years in your life but how much life in your years.”

You never can tell.

@2761561

Your life expectancy is 10 years more than mine. That’s alright.

Beacuse..

@2761736

Phew 😅 I told them It’s tough being me.

@2761768

I was already so depressed about dying and now you call me a whipper snapper. I’ll put your name in my suicide letter.

@2761786

Yes, but I had a rather nasty image of the word in my mind, as in a person who’s careless and arrogant. Never mind my vocabulary. It’s equivalent to slightly more than that of a toddler.

@2761874

OK. y smilie So  ‘I am only a young young person. ‘

Well. We all know how unpredictable death is yet we keep planning for the future. I really hope for a happier life for me and my family. It doesn’t look very easy but I can’t stop hoping.

@2761977

I’m not very scared of death either. I’ve grown into the selfish person who’d pray for their own death before anyone in their family so that they don’t have to survive the loss of a loved one.

You guys speak for yourselves I plan to live forever.

@2764685

Your life is drudgery? That probably means the world needs more of you.

I’m not convinced by the idea of the muskuloskeletal system predicting age in >50 year olds. I’d say there could be a lot of confounders that could be responsible for restricted movement and at the same time coronary artery disease which means that both increase proportionately andSo they predict longevity.

I find this man really inspiring:

Anonymous