+7

What keeps you up at night?

Image for post What keeps you up at night?
Zolfies avatar Religion
4 25

Enlarged prostate?

@2761591

Oh? Someone has the keys to the SynysterGates? xp smilie JK

Something entertaining on TV

Lots and lots of Drugs

My mind races and won’t shut off. Too many thoughts it keeps me up at night til 6am

I don't know actually, it's not uncommon for me not to be able to get a wink till 2 am at least

@Sunny_the_skeptic I don't know actually, it's not uncommon for me not to be able to get a wink till 2 am at least

Yeah I've noticed there are certain windows of time, were I get sleepy (say 8-9ish) if I fight through it... then I hit a next phrase and get energy back and then can't go to sleep at 10-12ish.. and I have to wait until past midnight for the next sleepy window.

@Sunny_the_skeptic And as a result you get up at least at 10 unless you wake up from an alarm/

wow yeah, kinda scary that you just nailed it. I'm assuming that also is how it happens with you? But yeah 10ish unless something else wakes me.

@Zolfie wow yeah, kinda scary that you just nailed it. I'm assuming that also is how it happens with you? But yeah 10ish...

Yip, yip, yip. I want to fix my regime, but it wont happen unless I tire myself out enough to go to sleep at 10-11pm

@Sunny_the_skeptic Yip, yip, yip. I want to fix my regime, but it wont happen unless I tire myself out enough to go to sleep at 10-11pm

Yeah, to get back on track, I used to just stay up the whole night, and stay up what 36, 40 hours straight and that way I'd be sleepy at the right time the next day.

But my body just can't seem to do that nearly as well anymore, it negatively effects too much now and I stay off track and it basically fails.

So I have to try to tire myself out like you said, or I have to fight my natural will, and go to sleep at that first window of sleepiness which is 7:30 to 8:30ish... just feels way too early.

Worrying, thinking, or hurting of others.

Anonymous