You win some, you lose some... What have you won or lost recently?

Yesterday I knocked the side mirror off my husband's truck. lol I don't think I won much that day. lol

Image for post You win some, you lose some...  What have you won or lost recently?
StarzAboves avatar Language
5 63

Complained about my lazy neighbor that wasn't mowing his lawn. This morning I heard the mowers going. One victory here.

@2761946

I know the feeling. We have a neighbor, a really good neighbor, but he stores a bunch of junk in his backyard. It's against the Home Association rules, but unless someone complains, they won't know about it. And I won't complain, he's just a good guy, always willing to help us when needed.

@2761954

I don't blame you.... a lot of rodents can get in the deep grass, even snakes. Yikes.

@2761996

PESKY NEIGHBORS - SOMETIME YOU WILL GET TO CALL ON THEM FOR SOMETHING.mischief smilie

@2761996

I say if it's your house, you should be allowed to have your grass as tall as you want it.

Screw what other people want. Thats YOUR house. Not theirs. Boo hoo for them

@2761996

hahahah Bad boy! lol

@2762007

A good reason to never buy the junk Walmart sells

@2762007

I love electric mowers. Mine is from walmart and when it goes I will get a sun joe. to match my snow joe. with an extra battery you can mow anytime anyplace. pty smilie

@2762007

lol Likely excuse. lol

@2762017

Of course. I believe you....lolsmirk smilieno smilie

@myhouseinthewoods Home Owners is cancer

Wrong, they are what keeps the neighborhood looking good, who wants to live in a neighborhood where people can construct whatever type building or shed they want, I sure don't. I live in a Home Owners Association and I'm so glad I do.

@2761993

That's great! Lucky you. You need to go to the casino with me, maybe your luck will rub off on me.

@2762000

Okay, Sexy Pants is mine! biggrin smiliewink smiliewink smilieredface smilie

@2762011

Some very creative guy, of course I can't name names here. lol lol

I'd give you a wink, but some would think I was flirting with you, oh what the hell....

wink smiliewink smiliewink smiliewink smiliewink smiliewink smiliewink smiliewink smiliewink smiliewink smiliewink smilieyum smilie

@2776831

CT I never buy htose tickets now. I used to buy them every week but never win so I just stopped wasting money. smile smilie

@2776836

CT Maybe I will do some meditating and praying tonight and buy a megabucks tomorrow. I will do just once in a while. If I get lucky/rich I would tell amirit but not locals.

@2762061

Yay, that's $3.00 more than I won. You go girl! lol

@2762270

Yipee.... every dollar counts.

Lost a bet and got pied in the face by a cute gal

@StarzAbove Ooops. Hope the pie was tasty. lol

lol I wish, my mouth was duct taped and I was tied to a chair XD At least my lady friend got to enjoy the taste of the pie and humiliation of pieing me multiple times

all about the same here, Oh I lost the urge to buy a certain house after my inspector found too many problems, one being super tiny steps that I tripped up.