+2

Jerusalem is a Bible city so democrats don’t even know about it. They never read the Bible. Plus its like a desert or something so no one else even wants to go there. Guess what stupid liberals, they have a wall and no Mexicans! Proof our president is always right.

Language
1 15
@2762942

Another anon who is afraid to put his name to the post. Geez. lol

Israel is on no concern to me, I don't dislike them, but I really don't care if it exists or not.

Flrdsgnss avatar Flrdsgns Disagree +1Reply
@Budwick Well, that's not very nice!

Why is that Bud? I'm an American and more concerned with this country. What happens in Israel really has no affect on my life one way or the other.

Flrdsgnss avatar Flrdsgns Disagree 0Reply
@Flrdsgns Why is that Bud? I'm an American and more concerned with this country. What happens in Israel really has no...

Yeah, I heard you the first time.
Not caring if an entire country even exists or not qualifies for 'not nice'. Is that too politically correct?

@Budwick Yeah, I heard you the first time. Not caring if an entire country even exists or not qualifies for 'not nice'. Is...

Then I guess regarding Israel, my apathy qualifies me as "not nice" in you opinion. Meh

@Flrdsgns Then I guess regarding Israel, my apathy qualifies me as "not nice" in you opinion. Meh

Oh man Flanders - I gotta go in a minute and this looks like it's gonna be good.

Please, just type some response so I can find this place tomorrow.

@Budwick Oh man Flanders - I gotta go in a minute and this looks like it's gonna be good. Please, just type some response...

I will be gone for a couple days beginning tomorrow, back Thursday night though, I'll find your replies then.

Palestine is also a Bible place, must have been a territory... the Bible describes it as having "coasts."

Weird given so many deny it ever existed.

@ForkNdaRoad Palestine is also a Bible place, must have been a territory... the Bible describes it as having "coasts." Weird...

Yup, Palestine used to be an actual territory up until the early 20th century when the British government was given control over how it was governed. Then the Brits got fed up with managing the area and after World War II the United Nations decided it was a good idea to create Israel as country in the same general vicinity and also name another chunk of the area as the Arab State, so the territory formerly known as Palestine is still there, but with different names now.

A Brief History of Palestine. Palestine was a common name used until 1948 to describe the geographic region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River. In its history, the Assyrian, Babylonian, Roman, Byzantine, and Ottoman empires have controlled Palestine at one time or another.

It has NEVER been an official state - you know, with a government -

I'm sure Yasser Arafat would disagree, but the PLO was not a government it was a political activist group.

A lot of people go there every year as sightseeing tourists. I heard one of them talking last week who just got back from there and said there were signs all over saying "Trump Make Israel Great" in Jerusalem. As far as Mexicans go, there aren't very many of them who want to live there (most Mexicans are not either Jewish nor Muslim).

Israel is great when it comes to sniping unarmed protesters and journalists whose land they have stolen. Oh, wait They're defending themselves. With snipers against people with rocks
So noble. It is the pinnacle of human rights and Trump moving the embassy at this time is perfect. It ensures more Palestinians will die needlessly. Way to go Donny boy. Take your marching orders from Yahoo.

Our President is right about a lot of things he said.