Weekend: What are you going to do this weekend?

Image for post Weekend: What are you going to do this weekend?
Zolfies avatar Jokes & Humour
5 44

working saturday spending sunday with my sister. I just don't go out anymore since all the dance places closed.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred working saturday spending sunday with my sister. I just don't go out anymore since all the dance places closed.

Having gone to the dance places in history passed, I was just wondering where young people go to meet other young people. The mall is my guess and that is emptying out too.

@ozzyboy Having gone to the dance places in history passed, I was just wondering where young people go to meet other young...

I know the mall in my town is almost out of business, the owners are in default . I think a lot of young people and older too meet on facebook and finally meet in person someplace. No wonder they are on those phones so much texting as they seem to live on the phone rather than in real life.

I plan to be workin in my yard

@Zolfie What kind of working? :)

Pulling weeds..
Planting some herbs.
Just being out:)

@Carla Pulling weeds.. Planting some herbs. Just being out:)

Carla I love working in my yard and garden, Already planted my taters in a big pot and something chewed the top off right away, but they left some of them for me. Gosh I really hate squirrels, they will dig taters out of the ground and eat the tops, thus in a pot I can cover it to keep them out. If that doesn't stop them rat traps will.

@Carla Live traps, right? My dogs and cat keep the squirrels here up high. Red squirrels....they can be buggers.

I had a live trap but let my sister borrow it. Her husband found a skunk in it, took it to a release place and left it there. When he went back later in the day trap and skunk were gone. I can't use the live trap because the small ones don't stay in there. red ones are a bother here and we have the big grays as well. I did get a big one took him to the wildlife area and he didn't come back.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I had a live trap but let my sister borrow it. Her husband found a skunk in it, took it to a release place and...

Yes..you have to take them a long way away. Especially the reds. Very territorial and zoned into home turf.
I hope they leave your potatoes alone. I would hate to see them die for their deeds.

my wife is getting back in town from her WEEKLONG training tomorrow!!! we're gonna spend some quality time in The Budhole™ (a special area of our home) and watch America's Next Top Model together biggrin smiliebiggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

Saturday-a local amateur rugby match

@2763775

OK gh I am irish and just attract drunk guys.. At a club I went to every weekend I would sit drinking my diet coke ans immediately the most drunk fool would start talking to me. Then they were escorted out. I guess the bouncer knew I was the one to watch for total drunks. I hope you get thru the weekend without going overboard.

@2763051

Have fun SG I wish I knew how to golf, but I just never got into it, even though my dad was a golfer and a friend of mine is a coach,

Stay in bed, I'm sicker than a dog.

@2763275

Thank you, Rooster. It's the flu and I ache all over. Even my teeth hurt.

Work on putting a house together, running kids around and playing cards. Also bringing 94 y/o home from nursing home on Sunday. Another busy weekend.