+14

we will no longer tolerate the rule abusing attacks against us on this site just because my friends and I have ACCEPTED and tolerate the legally elected president. Bitter rule breakers will now be flagged and reported. If we are not welcome here to voice our opinions, then let Amirite Adm. tell us by deleting this post, which only points to ALL rule breakers.

For nearly a year, myself and my friends from EP have sat back, observed, and rolled our eyes in disbelief at the childishness and pettiness of those who hate the president of the United States. When commenting, we have been attacked & harassed, accused of being socks, trolls, and have had some new members accounts deleted when in disagreement by false flagging and favoritism. We were timid and hesitant to comment or post on this site because of retribution from the angry, hateful anti trump mob. NO MORE!!!
We will take it no longer!! All bad behavior and rule breaking will be reported to administration, and we are many. We urge other sane Amirite members to do the same. It is only a matter of time before Amirite administration realizes the angry and vindictive few who are preventing this wonderful site from booming.

https://media.giphy.com/media/Fjr6v88OPk7U4/giphy.gif
8 59

Interesting post, however I think it would have more weight if you used your real handle rather than an anonymous one. (If I post something I feel strongly about, you can bet I want my name attached to it.)
I am a strong Trump supporter and I expect to see posts of hate and attacks coming from those who don't like him, just like I expected to see the posts of dislike about Obama and Clinton (Mine included) It's just part of being on an opinion site, and politics are always going to be polarizing.
My suggestion is to not be timid, or feel intimidated and just voice your opinions. I do. As far as reporting things to the "administration", there are some who will listen and one, who is the biggest Trump hater on the site. It shouldn't take long to figure out those you can go to and those who are a waste of your time.
Just my two cents.

You have every right to your opinion, and to post your views on this site. I may not agree with Trump, but attacking his supporters simply because they have a different opinion is just plain wrong.

@Flrdsgns You have every right to your opinion, and to post your views on this site. I may not agree with Trump, but...

We get attacked more than anyone on this site, just for expressing the truth about the president. For instance, a rightie DV'd all my comments on two of my posts, benign comments even on my weather post, that's stalking and harassment and she is here on this post condemning the very thing that she did to me. And she knows who she is. Then like a coward, she blocked me.

They need to practice what they preach and stop whining about the injustice of this site, if they don't like the way administration runs the place, then they should leave and find a more suitable place to air their complaints.

I'm not a Trump supporter and I've been pretty open about it. I'm entitled to my opinion as well. This is an opinion site. I can't imagine opinions being unwelcomed.

I haven't attacked you, or anyone else, I don't even know you. I have no idea who "we" is. I have no idea who "EP" is. So... there's that.

I'd petition anyone alleging TOS violations to present evidence or rescind the accusation. Otherwise, seems to me you could be the one launching an attack by falsely accusing others of violating the TOS.

Flagging non-violations and threatening to flag non-violations en masse is itself an attack and shouldn't be tolerated either.

@2763285

So! So! So! Cute!!! Ive never seen that! Maybe I'll have to look into it now.

Haha! OH goody, lets ALL start reporting all these "bitter rule breakers". Can't just be this alleged hateful content directed at Trump or his supporters though...that would be biased. Must be all the "bitter rule breakers". Before long, the site will either become a wasteland, or the administrators will just start ignoring the all the flagging going on...

"Any rudeness, abuse or harassment towards other users, moderators and/or administrators or other staff will not be tolerated and will lead to your account being suspended and your access to the website being removed.

You are only allowed to have one account. You are not permitted to use any other account(s) to vote on, favourite, comment on or otherwise influence the score or popularity of your posts, comments, topics or profile. If you are found to have breached the rules on any of your accounts, all accounts associated with you will be suspended.

Trolling" (that is - intentionally saying things you know people will disagree with, possibly in order to spark an argument) is not permitted."

@Piper2 Haha! OH goody, lets ALL start reporting all these "bitter rule breakers". Can't just be this alleged...

Pretty sure the post read ALL rule breaking bad behavior. That's what I read.

@jobbyns Pretty sure the post read ALL rule breaking bad behavior. That's what I read.

Really...

"For nearly a year, myself and my friends from EP have sat back, observed, and rolled our eyes in disbelief at the childishness and pettiness of those who hate the president of the United States."

Because that seems pretty damn specific to me. Just sayin'

@2763259

You like trump? Huh...news to me;)

@2763309

Oh, yes...i could go either way...ha!

Hmmm....

There's another alternative to reporting: Block assholes that bother you. My experience here is way more enjoyable, because those who REALLY bother me are blocked. I see nothing they post ; they see nothing I post.(unless they're here anonymously.

@JustJimColo That's the ticket Jerry. Works for me as well.

I would be banned from this place for sure if I didn't use the block option. When you continually speak common sense to someone and they refuse to hear it, it gets really aggravating which has been known to made me lose my shit.

Imagine if speaking against any current POTUS was legally treason.

I have no idea what EP is. If you're so concerned why don't you post your real screen name on here.

This is an opinion site, we all have the right to voice our opinions. However, When a left winger states their opinion against Trump, it's against the man, not against the supporters.

But take a look at who the right wingers attack, it's any person that says anything against Trump. The have called us just about every nasty name in the book, and I could give you many examples if I could name names.

So just go right ahead and report any rule breaking and you'll soon see who is breaking the rules on this site, it's not the liberals.

@StarzAbove I have no idea what EP is. If you're so concerned why don't you post your real screen name on here. This is an...

EP: Like JustJim said:

The site was forced to shut down after a member baited a young mother and murdered her. So the members have come here. Yikes.

I also came from EP and I can't stand Donald Trump, but I don't need to break rules or censor anyone to get my hate for the man across.

Tongas avatar Tonga Agree +2Reply

Stus avatar Stu Agree +2Reply
@Stu

REALLY bad song there Stu.

Unfortunately some people do not have the ability to distinguish between an argument and a person. It would seem that often it would seem like so .... "Oh, such and such supports blahblah blah blah, so because I have seen this one aspect of said person it means they must be the devil for having an opinion that is opposed to mine and so on and so forth". Usually when I see this sort of thing I will simply accept that these people see the world with this slant and kind of just ignore everything they say.

ps the girl in dis pic is hot

@TomboyJanet ps the girl in dis pic is hot

She plays Marvel's "Jessica Jones." A dark-type superhero. Too skinny but still pretty.

Timid is not a word that has ever been applied to me. I don't care if someone likes or doesn't like Trump, so I won't get worked up over their opinions. I will get responsive if someone uses half truths or lies about anyone. That is despicable to me and it happens a lot against Trump.

And we can start by stopping those anon disagrees using an ip generator to cheat. And that is a conservative doing that

Anonymous