What are your most memorable TV shows of the 60's? Do you still remember the theme songs?

I think there are a number of TV shows from the 50's and 60's that have withstood the test of time. Some ranged from drama, to comedy, to just plain strange. 50 - 60 years have passed and we can still remember the opening tunes.

JustJimColos avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
6 46
@2763333

When i was very little i would watch lassie. When the theme song came back on at the end of the show and lassie lifted her paw, i would cry...every time.

@Carla When i was very little i would watch lassie. When the theme song came back on at the end of the show and lassie...

"Lassie", with June Lockhart and Hugh Reilly, was a great show. I still watch it today, occasionally.

Patty duke show...identical cousins all the way.

I was born in 1976, but watched the reruns... How should I take this question?

SO many memorable ones, for us older persons. This theme song comes to mind, along with The Twilight Zone, and several others...

Bewitched

No lyrics to the shows theme, but i believe there were some.

Jazzy covered them all!

For me, it was The Twilight Zone, Guilligan's Island, Andy Griffith and Laugh In.

@VooDooYoo

Just watched that today. It had Tommy Sands on it.

@ozzyboy Just watched that today. It had Tommy Sands on it.

Great show. Wrong place, wrong time. They should not have cast Chuck Conners so soon after "The Rifleman".