I think this is a first, at least for me, I just blocked an anonymous poster. lol Has that ever happened to you? lol

Funny as hell! lol

Image for post I think this is a first, at least for me, I just blocked an anonymous poster.   lol   Has that ever happened to you?   lol
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
9 88
@2763298

I see her bully friends have arrived. lol They should practice what they preach, should we report them for stalking and harassment and making this site unbearable like they were whining about? biggrin smiliebiggrin smilie

@2763271

Wow, that's pretty silly, was that a game you guys were playing, wish you had told us all. There were some really funny comments there, though, downright stupid.

Can't say that I have, since I've yet to block anyone. I may get around to it though, one of these days. I certainly do understand the urge to.

I did, however, just recently get blocked by an "anonymous" poster.

@Piper2 Can't say that I have, since I've yet to block anyone. I may get around to it though, one of these days. I...

lol You left one comment, and got blocked....guess that post was for only the righties. lol

@StarzAbove People are scared of the truth....

Well, it is true some that people don't want to hear the "truth" about certain things.

@StarzAbove lol You left one comment, and got blocked....guess that post was for only the righties. lol

I see you were just down voted by someone who has been on amirite for a whole 2 hours hehe smilie

@Flrdsgns I see you were just down voted by someone who has been on amirite for a whole 2 hours

I know, it's a sock, actually it was less than 2 hours, the minute they arrived.... but nothing is being done about it.

Update on that one. Our #1 gal mod took care of the situation. She's on the ball.

@2765771

Posting anonymously here is an option offered, when a member submits a post. I guess you must know that, JD.

@2765785

Evidently you can, if you figure out who the anonymous poster is...it's not that difficult, when one suspects who it is.
Yes, I did indeed get blocked by an anonymous poster.

@2765803

That's great...

@2763293

You are special. lol

@SynysterSissy

Looks like the socks have escaped from their drawer. lol biggrin smilie

@2763293

Does that mean you ride the short bus?hehe smilie

@Flrdsgns Does that mean you ride the short bus?

Can you share your brown bag with me? Cool. thanks.

@Flrdsgns Sure, I have twinkies and an apple!

hahaha you two guys are so funny. lol Both my good friends.

@2763286

Oh well, it was just a bunch of whiners who haven't been here very long, determined to change this site. If they aren't happy, I suggest they find another site.

@2763345

Look who just downvoted my comment, another sock. lol

@2763240

I exposed that one, all you have to do is follow my comments and see who downvoted me on my last comment. lol

@2765339

You really know how to hurt a guy. hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smilie

@2765764

Chuck made me say it. lol

@2765854

Aww he's been back a long time, just changed his name again.

@2765451

I don't know about that, but he does have a big ego...lol

Blocking...talking about blocking, complaining about blocking. Blocking, blocking, blocking.
Not my thing. But y'all have at it:)

@2763417

Socks. Not a fan. But....what is the correlation between blocking and socks?

How do you block an anonymous poster?

@Sunny_the_skeptic How do you block an anonymous poster?

I blocked a person and found that I couldn't comment anymore on his post. Also, if you suspect anyone of being anonymous just go to their page, and on that one it said 1 anonymous post.

Hey vic nice removing my sock comment. Grow a pair and get rid of them.

@SynysterSissy Hey vic nice removing my sock comment. Grow a pair and get rid of them.

Im not real bright. Can you tell me how one can tell if a sock is a sock?
I have recognized people who have gone and come back with a different name. But, just a couple.
I get the troll aspect, but dont socks have to really hang themselves to be identified?

@2763446

Well..im not a rhodes scholar.
I have recognized a couple over time. And as i said, i dont pay attention to votes or agrees and disagrees. I think the more this stuff is discussed, the bigger kick these people get out of their escapades.
I dont get the point of their hatred. I havent since i got here.

@Carla Well..im not a rhodes scholar. I have recognized a couple over time. And as i said, i dont pay attention to votes...

I don't understand all of this hatred either. All we can do is report them, and let the mods to their job. And that's what happened this morning, our #1 gal mod took care of the situation.

@2763446

Thanks, evidently the mod can't see it.

@2763443

Hey xather, im not fighting or arguing with you. I dont pay much attention to votes. And this one lady and i think very much alike. I would like to think we are very friendly.
I am absolutely not justifying or condoning the actions of anyone who goes on the attack.

@ZonkeyBalls

Frigging hilarious...ha!

@ZonkeyBalls

hahaha That's so funny! Thanks for sharing.

Starz I didn't know you could block anonymous. We should block every one of them - no name no type.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Starz I didn't know you could block anonymous. We should block every one of them - no name no type.

You can't unless you suspect someone, then block that person, and if you can't comment on their post anymore, then you found the culprit.

Also, if you suspect anyone of being anonymous just go to their page, and it will say how many anonymous posts they have made.

Probably best just to ignore the anon posts.

@2764017

I did it out of curiosity because I was getting hounded by about 4 people on a site and one was the person I suspected of being the anon, and I was right. In fact I thought it was funny.

But you're right, if you don't want to do it, don't. Different strokes...and all that jazz. lol

Are ya proud of yourself now?