Where the heck is our first lady? POTUS says she in the hospital but a procedure is supposed to be "same day surgery." It's been 4 days. I don't trust him, he has a lot to hide.

Image for post Where the heck is our first lady?  POTUS says she in the hospital but a procedure is supposed to be "same day surgery."  It's been 4 days.  I don't trust him, he has a lot to hide.
VicZincs avatar
3 42
@2764183

Whew! That was close.

I mean seriously after all the people Hillary had killed, you never know what's going on.

@2763462

I just hope she's safe.

@2766089

I like common sense.
I find your rants hard to read. Not that they don't make sense, they are just over-the-top. I feel that detracts from any valid point you might have buried in the chaos.

@2767318

Such good ideas and yet the presentation make it seem like meds might be a good idea in some cases.

@2764025

Fantastic. That's great news.

I had a kidney procedure done last summer. I was there for three days. And sick for six weeks after.

If she is not visible, it is likely her choice.
Would you choose to be by his side right now?

@2763493

Neither would i. But then, even for citizenship and all the money in the world, as a young man or an old man, i would never have married him.
Even if he was a she.

@2763563

Yep, cause that is all most blind sheeple care about. What's in it for them.

@2763563

Yes. I am stupid. All liberal minded people are stupid.
All the guilty pleas, the indictments..the financial ties to foreign entities, the flat out lies, cabinet corruption..it's all fake news. Deep state, blah, blah, blah.

And here is one of his most ardent supporters prooving how bright and special they are. Using personal insults to make themselves feel better.
Do you feel better, gronk?

It's hard to believe that you actually care about her and aren't just using this opportunity to slam Trump. I, personally, think you are just using the situation.

@2763529

Oh sorry I showed any concern.

No matter what I say you will jump down my throat.

So bitter. so very very bitter. I weep for you.

@2763591

I would have been upset when Benito Mussolini came to power if I had been alive. Doesn't mean I don't worry about my first lady.

Do you think he did away with her???? She's back at the White House.