Personality is very important in a relationship and in life. Describe your personality.

Quiet, polite, mannerly, compassionate, and emotional, take your pick. I must have done something right, I married a winner. lol What's yours?

Personality (You've Got) "By" Jerry Lee LewisPersonality (You've Got) By Jerry Lee Lewis...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFjwSBfeYFY
StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
9 148
@2764233

You're definitely not boring. lol You've a great personality... let me think about it....there must be something. lolwink smiliewink smiliethink smiliethink smilie

@2764299

One hell of a temper? I guess your guy isn't spanking you enough xp smilie ... I got to talk to him about that, we can't have all these hell of tempers running around everywhere xp smilie

I keep tempters down that way wink smilie

Taunting us that you can edit, even if we can't? xp smilie

@2764325

Yeah, you're rotten, but we still love ya for some reason anyways xp smilie smile smilie

Thanks for always being a great (rotten) friend hehe smilie

@2764345

I'm gonna spank ye...

@2764248

I'll add intelligent to that....don't change, we love you just the way you are. biggrin smiliehug smilie

@2764248

You should offer me some of that good olde sexual exchange. I can fix your computer problems in turn...

@2764320

And we have a mutual agreement right here.

That wasn't so bad, was it?

@2764248

Love those traits! Don’t know your stars, but I sense a strong fire element; archetypes sound like Heroine and Creatrix with a tinge of Jester (hey, I don’t mind being wacky and weird too).

@2764392

Trouble for sure. biggrin smilie

@2764399

y smilie I agree but don't tell him I said so. hehe smilie

@2764423

Right, he'd just argue with me if he reads my comments. Enough already. hehe smiliehehe smilie

@2764330

OK, biggrin smilie You'd have a great personality if you'd just lose your love for that Trump guy. lol

@2764227

I like a man that speaks his mind and has a sense of humor. You fit the bill. I'll add intelligent and open minded to that as well. y smilie

shy, comparssionate, friendly, relaxed, caring

@Zolfie shy, comparssionate, friendly, relaxed, caring

Ummm.....shy, I don't think so. lol A good sense of humor. biggrin smilie

@StarzAbove Ok, you know best.

What?!? I'm not a father... and I'm certainly not //Todd Chrisley//!

Image in content Image in content

@Zolfie What?!? I'm not a father... and I'm certainly __not //Todd...

Haha.... I watch Chrisley sometimes. It's rather funny at times, especially the Nana. lol

@StarzAbove Haha.... I watch Chrisley sometimes. It's rather funny at times, especially the Nana. lol

Yeah me too, I like the kids and Nana... todd drives me crazy, but I guess that's the show (and life) that Todd drives them all crazy and they drive Todd crazy.

@StarzAbove I think he's somewhat overbearing. Not my favorite show.

I'm not going to lie, I probably wouldn't even know the show was about unless it was right after wrestling smile smilie

@Zolfie I'm not going to lie, I probably wouldn't even know the show was about unless it was right after wrestling...

I see it advertised all the time, and I only see it when I'm surfing and can't find anything else to watch.

Quirky, solemn, restricted and weird.

@2764335

In a way... I keep most of the stuff, I'm actually thinking, to myself.

@2764342

Well, let's say that I'm a fat Gandalf, but still trying to play it nice.

Am I interested in you? Hell, yes, but I don't make the ride any more difficult than it has to be. Thus... Go easy. Enjoy the ride to a definitive "No."

I don't like describing myself, I don't think anyone is objective describing themselves. You either get to be a narcissist and paint yourself better than you are or a depressed sad sack that makes themselves look worse. Overall when you want something you tell people what they want to hear because everyone wants to be happy.

Down to Earth.

(Com)passionate, outspoken, blunt. Fire element, so to speak. l smilie

Funny ,out going ,laid back

@Cantona I try 😂

Welcome to Amirite, I hope you enjoy it here.

@Cantona Thank you ,I hope so too

We have some really nice people here....smile smilie

@2765363

Yep, including you. lol

Sure is more important than good looks. IMO

Not necessarily the easiest person to live with. :P

Quiet, can be too shy, very easily anxious, a bit self-centered, emotional, enthusiastic / passionate about the things I like, careful / overthinking, dilligent about some things (but can procrastinate on others), caring / compassionate, can be very ambitious about some things, always trying to learn about myself, too apologetic, silly sense of humor. :P

@2782683

Haha....lol great commentary....and pretty honest and funny. lol

@2783355

what are you disagreeing with? Your test?

@2783371

OK, I see your friends are upvoting you, three against one somehow seems unfair. But I'm used to it.

Enjoy your Saturday.

@2783767

Staff (Vic) removed, not all of them, but quite a few against my better judgment.

@2782773

I took your test, and I know you will disagree, but it tells me I'm a pretty good person. Thanks for sharing, it was interesting.

Oh I have no set personality it changes from sweet and friendly to moody and mad all the time. Good thing I decide to be single, I don't want to torture any man by my changing moods.

Earth Dragon. Perfect cusp Pisces and Aries. INFP and ENFP, ambivert. In Numerology: Life Path 4, Birth 20, Soul Urge 6, Personality 6, Expression 3. I am considered an Old Soul Empathetic being. I don't oft stand up for myself, but easily for other living beings, especially if they are being wronged. I used to talk to trees more than people. I have De Ja Vu quite sporadically with intuition that is never wrong. I'll still give people the benefit of the doubt because I believe in the good of everyone. I have lived a traumatic and yet blessed life. I don't believe in coincidences, but that everything happens for a reason. I am completely enamored with the sky, and feel like an alien.

forest Gump

@2783799

@2783799

@2783799

Rooster, Would you mind removing that graphic, it's uncalled for. This is a good site, the staff chose to remove some of the comments, of which I had nothing to say about it. Thank you!

This comment was deleted.
@2783336

You're so wrong, I never made anyone leave. That's BS. That person had me blocked for months, and I didn't even know he was gone until you gave me a link to his blog. And I certainly didn't go on any campaign to get him out of here. I wish I had the power of which you speak. Plus, he got what he wanted, he got rid of her/him. And now he's back.....so you should be very happy.

And speaking of that fake friend, she/him was your friend for a very long time as well. As well as a good friend to a lot of us. Sure I defended her, as I would you as well, until definite proof was provided. Which all I heard was hearsay......

As far as going on his posts, yes, I did reply to one of his posts, as he has mine. So maybe you should scold him for being a hypocrite. After all, he's the one that had me blocked for many, many months.

As I said before you were good friends with Tiff, and then all of a sudden she was a pathological liar. I stood by my friend, and I would my other friends as well. That's what true friends do.

You and I were friends for a long time, had some fun, but because I disagreed, then you blocked me for disagreeing with you. Which I had every right to. And you still have unfriended me.

And I mentioned to you many times about certain people who are liars on this site, and you chose to ignore them and be friends. I never got mad at you or blocked, defriended you. I let it go, you had a right to your opinion, but evidently you didn't think my opinion and friendship was worth saving. And now about 6 of those you called friends are gone because they were socks. And more to go.

Lesson learned? I doubt it!

@2783361

Evidently you've forgotten when you asked me to talk to Tiff to be your friend and unblock you. I did exactly what you wanted, it took some persuading but she gave in and unblocked you. And you thanked me for doing so. And the next thing I know I'm blocked because of my disagreement with John Wayne. And unfriended. In fact I think you blocked me at least 4 times..... a long time good friend that I was to you.....you always told me you would ALWAYS have my back, evidently that didn't mean to you what it meant to me.

Six socks are gone that you upvoted against me. So don't play the innocent with me. You and Rooster both have been upvoting against me to known socks.

No since in beating a dead horse, is there.

@2783374

Talking to someone is not being hypocritical at all. If that were true, no one would be talking to anyone.

@2783386

Well you're talking to me so I guess we're both hypocrites.

Hello Hypocrite, how's your day going? lol You going golfing today or taking your son to a ballgame.

Enjoy your day whatever your plans are......... from your Hypocrite ex-friend.
bye smilie

@2783366

Well I remember things quite differently. We were on a political post, and the next thing I know you blocked me. I was rather surprised.

And I never had you suspended...ever. The mods took care of that.

But you believe what you think, and I'll believe what I think.

@2783373

I had nothing whatsoever to do with your suspension, you did it all by yourself by your actions, so don't you dare blame me or anyone else.

@2783383

I know nothing about FB or Twitter, this is the only site I've been on.

I don't know what went on with you and management....except what I saw. You were gone, and now you're back. You should be happy.

@2783398

And yours as well!

@2783358

I'm not playing the victim at all.

I didn't do one thing to Trooper, in fact he and I were friends, and then one day he blocked me and Tiff, which was his right to do so. And he never unblocked me. So I certainly didn't do anything to get him suspended, evidently the mods did that.

You seem to forget that I was blocked by MM first, and unfriended as well, and it had nothing to do with Tiff or anyone else. He blocked me and then unblocked me a few days later, so don't accuse me of playing the victim card, because it's not working.

I don't have you, MM or Trooper blocked. and I don't hold grudges. It was YOU that said you didn't want to be my friend anymore, and I accepted it, so don't you play the victim.

@2783368

Yes you did, you said we weren't compatible and that it was best we didn't be friends any longer. So you unfriended me and you still have me unfriended. So don't you start playing the victim.

@2783392

And people are seeing right through you! The 99% that you upvote against me are socks....and 6 of them have been removed.

@2783392

Evidently you've conveniently forgotten what you said to me..... about compatibility.... but here's proof. I'm not the one that is bullshitting here or has an ego problem.
+++++++++

says RoosterHello, I've decided to go ahead in the next day or so and unfollow you. After all the stuff you said on my post the other day about not caring about votes or followers or any of the drama? I haven't seen a vote from you and then your post about the socks talking to each other was very hypocritical. We're just not compatible people I guess. I'm being nice here but I think it's for the best and I think you agree.
says Rooster 2 months ago

And I agreed and since then you did follow me and then unfollowed me again....and I agree it is for the best especially that last wink you sent me about insanity, that's stooping pretty low even for you.

Have a great day.

@2783431

Truth hurts doesn't it?

@2783457

lol Somebody is mad....lol lol

He's in the next room watching TV, in fact he's taking me out to lunch in a couple of hours. Plus, he doesn't talk to hypocrites who can't face the truth.

Guess I could ask you the same thing about your imaginary girlfriends....lol Wonder what they would say about your asking your online friends who you should end up with..... ????? What a joke that was. lol I would suggest you let both the imaginary girl friends move in with you, they might teach you some manners. Ooops! lol
biggrin smilie

https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality I'm somewhere between INFJ and INFP, according to this. I can't describe my personality very well, because I have multiple personalities, and i can switch personalities for a single moment and switch back.

I'm a happy person.Like to joke around,not lazy.I'm interested in a lot of things.