Obsession is not a healthy thing.....a lot of people have been hurt because of it. Get over it and move on.

Some men and women are obsessed with others because of a lot of different reasons, it's not healthy to be obsessed with anything, whether it be getting even with someone, seeking revenge, hurt because they have been ignored by someone. Sad when a person lets their obsession rule their every waking moments.

http://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/why-are-you-so-obsessed-with-me-gif-26.gif
StarzAboves avatar
7 22

Isnt that a perfume?
Obsession by calvin klein?
:)

I couldn't agree more....

@Piper2 I couldn't agree more....

y smilie It's like a cancer, it can eat a person alive.

I'm still waiting for you to answer my booty calls.

Why, oh why, is it so painful... I need air. Stop harrassing me! Oh, me so whino.

@ZonkeyBalls I'm still waiting for you to answer my booty calls. Why, oh why, is it so painful... I need air. Stop harrassing...

Bud stopped answering? Don't be surprised if you wake up in the middle of the night and see me with some dental tools over you while you rest, ignore it I'm sure it will be just a hallucination.

Obsession and move on don't belong in the same sentence, no one is obsessed because they want to but because they get something out of it, it's uncommon for people not to be aware. People get obsessed so they can run from things or just hide them. Obsession is a few steps further from a hobby, from using free time to actively procrastinating because there are some things you don't want to think about.

I was obsessed today with getting my garden prepped today. It's looking friggin good!

@Will_Janitor I was obsessed today with getting my garden prepped today. It's looking friggin good!

that's great.... how's the corn doing in your state....it's looking good here.

@StarzAbove that's great.... how's the corn doing in your state....it's looking good here.

They are just planting it now. We had snow 3 weeks ago and then 2 weeks of rain. They are just now getting in the fields. hug smilie

@Will_Janitor They are just planting it now. We had snow 3 weeks ago and then 2 weeks of rain. They are just now getting in the...

It's been a wet spring here also. But I think our corn will be knee high by the 4th of July. lol

Haven't a clue what you're talking about

It's when someone has a personal vendetta against someone on a social media site or in reality, and is determined to destroy that person. That's how mean and petty some people are. They need to be at their job (I doubt it even has a job) and not spend all day here trashing another member. In other words a bully.