+3

If I go to hell, I will not stop until I am queen!

Watch out satan! I am way tougher than you! If I'm already dead pain will mean nothing to me! I can't pass out now, I can't die, I can't be brain damaged, I am invincible. So just try to rule over me! You have a flaw in your little setup! I see right through you. I see fear in your soul. I am your nightmare. I am the boogieman below the boogieman's bed. I am what fear will learn to fear. I am what hate will learn to hate. I am Janet Vonnik, Bow to your mistress! I will Destroy you. Once I am queen of hell this earth will see an era that it will NEVER EVER forget.

My weapon is persistence, I will never give up, You can't fight me forever. I will be everywhere. I will find every secret. I will find every weapon. I will break every rule, if it takes billions of years so be it. You want me in hell for kissing girls? that was your last mistake. My heart is fire hotter than your pits, my desire is darkness darker than your caverns, My will is power greater than that of any deity. I will fear nothing if I cannot die. So what's your threat tiny?

I think I just found a loophole in the bible. Sorry but its true. My intolerance of pain is connected to a fear of death or bodily damage. Neither of which can occur if I'm already dead. Humans can adapt to anything. Janets never quit. Unstoppable force meet immovable object?

Imagine me queen of hell in a world where christian extremists are correct. The circle of hell reserved for gays turned into a spa and party room, The one reserved for rapists turned into the worst of all. The one reserved for non believers? Hotel Luxury! Maybe I should add some more deadly sins too. Like manspreading or revealing game of thrones spoilers or being a fan of nickleback. Maybe I'll send out an army of succubi to take down every MRA in the world. Maybe I'll entice people with a fruit from the tree of stupidity! Maybe I'll just send an army into the heavens and become the ultimate ruler of eternity.

So.....lets start now....who here is gonna start giving me offerings hmm?