If you had a choice, what would you dream about tonight?

Image for post If you had a choice, what would you dream about tonight?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar
11 43
@2764843

dwf I know many people don't like to remember those that are gone, but I really love a visit from any of my family that has passed. It gives me just a little time to be connected again.

Electric sheep and a train, that goes "choo-choo!".

Those French fries look pretty good.
That would be a satisfying dream.

Boy oh boy if I could choose my dreams I'd spend most of my life sleeping, or just swallow a crap ton of insulin and put myself in a coma.

@2764677

Some people value a dream world more, but I'm sure you could see I was being sarcastic and cynical.

@2764679

I'd love to control my dreams but a coma is too far, I'm not so desperate or given up on life to actually wish that.

@2764682

Dreams can be....unpredictable in both ways which can be scary.

@2764692

I woke up 3 times last night, 2 times because of a sudden spike in the TV sound and once because I fell asleep too fast and dreamed that I stepped on a sewer cover that gave out and made me fall in, which made me wake up with a shake and faster heart beat.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Some people value a dream world more, but I'm sure you could see I was being sarcastic and cynical.

sunny - unlike face to face conversations being sarcastic and cynical. does not transfer to the typed word. That is why so many arguments begin. I know because I am rarely serious when talking to a person face to face and the difference is substantial. even these little faces don't always help roll smilie

Also, holy hand grenade.

Dream about me dreaming. No one could bother me there.

@2765289

"Serendipity interlude".
What a wonderful phrase.

@2765499

Well...im impressed that you found it down there:)

One of those dreams where I'm flying high above, in the moonlight. Haven't had one of those, for awhile.

Dreaming of being on a warm, sunny beach and wading in the ocean. ahhhh.

@2765341

Exactly.... I miss the ocean so much.... especially the Daytona Beach area. Or Ormond Beach....love it.

Spending time at a beach during sunset with my anime crush (one in my profile picture), cuddling with her and kissing.. really just anything peaceful to get away from the dreams that have me being a heartless killing machine

A dream to control my dream

Having my mom back. We weren't close at all, she didn't even raise me. BUT I've now come to realize that if things had been different for her, she would've been a great mom. I want to dream about her.

being at the beach with my wife!!!! love smilie

After seeing that tantalizing picture, French fries (chips), loaded with enough salt to make a physician pale...