Dear every guy at work....stop asking for hugs....I'm not a teddy bear!

I don't want a forced hug. Sometimes I just don't want to be touched. Why can't people understand that?

Image for post Dear every guy at work....stop asking for hugs....I'm not a teddy  bear!
TomboyJanets avatar People & Celebrities
3 15

Hugs are nice, begging or asking for them is pathetic tho, the trick is to make the girl want to give you the hug willingly.

@2764803

Hate to break it to you but.....this is what its like being a young woman today on social media and the workplace. I could show you the messages I get....you may be grossed out but

@TomboyJanet Hate to break it to you but.....this is what its like being a young woman today on social media and the workplace...

Uh ... I hate to break it to YOU ... but if you choose to keep those people on your social media accounts, that is your choice.

As to work, if you tell them ONCE "no" ... that is all that is required. If they continue, you report them to HR. If HR does nothing, you file a claim with the state bureau of labor and sue the company for "hostile workplace" and "sexual harassment". Then you'll never have to work again.

@2764803

Oh my Sweetater! You have more courage than I!

Awe I love hugs and teddy bears (no I'm not asking for any... unless someone freely wants to give them ... and PS: The Chicago Bears teddy bears blow xp smilie)

But anyways, where do you work? Usually people can and should be able to feel they can say no to physical contact like that.

The Professional is one of my all time favorites movies...

Hey, no hugs from random guys allowed. That's Stranger danger