Why don't we just develop a supervirus to destroy the dark web and all it's users?

Wanna know something hilarious? 1,000,000 dead sex slavers

Image for post Why don't we just develop a supervirus to destroy the dark web and all it's users?
54% That's impossible!!! 4% Money!! 21% Huh? 8% Whats the dark web? 8% Buttt da dark webz is koolz jan!! U can buy slave childrenz!!!1! YAy for pedo!! 4% Other
TomboyJanets avatar Religion
2 8

I don't know - but it probably serves some unknown purpose - destroy that and nothing will work. Gotta leave things alone until it is well understood by all.

I was told how to get on the dark web but I decided not to.Still curious though.

I use dark web (Tor + pure IP) to reach necessary classified information. Not every day, but about thrice a week.

EDIT: Unlike 99.99 % of the people believe, there is no regulation for a website having to have any proper DNS routing information. IP address + using Onion network is pretty much sufficient.

We're always one step behind the true monsters. Why doesn't the world treat REAL assfucks the way evangelicals treat gays? All that effort against consensual sex and none against sex trafficking. That's called idle hands

@TomboyJanet We're always one step behind the true monsters. Why doesn't the world treat REAL assfucks the way evangelicals...

So, according to your definition, I'm a monster? That's great news! I was always a bit uncertain of the grounds, when it came to my being as a being.

The dark web is a mystery with all kinds of wunderkind hackers and psychos, I don't think it's easy to take down,

It's my understanding that the dark web is at minimum 85% of the internet (and some suggest it's 95% or higher)... there is only one (or two) way(s) to destroy it...

1) Kill the complete internet for everyone and everything

2) Kill all humans that use the internet.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie That's impossible!!! 0Reply