What have you ever got for free?

Image for post What have you ever got for free?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar Politics
4 23

Bills in my mailbox once a month

99% of the things I own are for free, from my parents.

@Sunny_the_skeptic 99% of the things I own are for free, from my parents.

Why are you people liking this, I'm telling you that I'm still leeching off my parents and have no actual property of my own, there's nothing to like here.

@Sunny_the_skeptic Why are you people liking this, I'm telling you that I'm still leeching off my parents and have no actual property...

People have sympathy for a honest leech.

Also, if things don't get better soon and you're permanently bunking in the basement..

Those Likes will turn into comments that equal getting kicked in the testicles..

Don't let those "likes" fool you.

@DandyDon People have sympathy for a honest leech. Also, if things don't get better soon and you're permanently bunking in...

I know, I'm itching to graduate and start a career so I could be independent and even take care of my parents when they get old.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred lucky?

I guess, but it came with a price. They went to work abroad 10 years ago when I was 12, I haven't seen them for more than 1-2 times a year since then, I basically grew up without my parents. But thanks to this they support me and pay for my education.

A Draft notice and a free all expenses paid trip to a combat zone

i won a rly cool schwinn bike once! it had front and back pegs and i was so stoked. also drinks and stuff like that. and servers in restaurants always seem to give me free stuff. and one time i won a veggie tales coloring pack thing??

Lunch, door prizes, return mailing address labels...millions of them. Yikes.

@Sir_Whatz Roflmao-- Return Mailing Address Labels?

I have enough to last 500 years. lol And I get a packet of them every week. I just toss them.

AH yes those come every year with requests for donations, I don't have money to donate so yes they are free.

A draft card.

I've found a shark's tooth once, which was for free.

@2766034

Yeah it was surprising sharp! Or I thought so, I didn't play around with the edge that much.

often get free things, free air trip to wisconsin once, free sofa. I think talking as I do confusesses people.

Unwanted advice..