What is your nickname?

Other than your username, if you have a nickname, what is it?

Image for post What is your nickname?
Zolfies avatar Jokes & Humour
5 73

mine is Dre. people IRL call me it too, but it started here on amirite about a million years ago!

@Zolfie Oh? How did it go from amirite to IRL?

i started to work at a place where there were only like 6 of us and one of the other women was named andrea and she worked there first so the manager asked me if i'd ever had any nicknames and i was like.... yeah! actually! it's Dre!! and it stuck. and my irl friends have always been able to see amirite friends (and then coworkers from that job) calling me Dre on facebook and instagram so random others started calling me Dre as well and its spread from there. my wife calls me Dre sometimes for funsies :')

@2765882

Was that because you eat a lot of donuts? lol

@2765921

hahah That's funny. lol

@2766124

Yeah it's a strange system, that I wish would gotten rid of... and if he stays, at least someone explain it.

The one you got is hearts of the week, which seems to be solely based on the percentage of hearts you have gotten per post in the last two weeks, so even with very few post, 6% of them got hearts? Or at least that's how I'm reading it.

The thought contributor seems to be simply, who has asked the most questions all time.

And I have no idea how the Top Achievers point system works.

@2767108

That leaderboard is just saying percentage wise, you have been the most loveable the last two weeks wink smilie

People have been getting you loves smile smilie

@2766133

Hey Chuck_Tom, do you understand and can explain how the Top Achievers part of the hall of fame works?

Explain, what is a gold silver bronze, diamond ruby emerald, etc... and how do you get those points?

@2767061

I mainly just want to understand the system, and what are the different things... I don't necessary want to be #1... but it would be nice to know, how to at least get on the board (and what are the different things).

Well that's a steep prices... alright, here you go!

I've been called many -

@astral_queen BIG BRISKET

It's not as flattering as it sounds.

@Budwick It's not as flattering as it sounds.

oh dear. that might be painful to hear in real life. sorry to have been so cavalier, especially if it's a soft spot. l smilie

@astral_queen oh dear. that might be painful to hear in real life. sorry to have been so cavalier, especially if it's a soft spot.

Astral - It's OK. You are so sweet.

No one has ever called me that, I was even unaware it was on the MEME I posted. I was simply trying to extend the joke. It seems I did so at your unwitting expense, and I am very sorry.

Now I feel bad - I didn't expect this outcome.

I need to be more careful about my attempts at funny.

LMAO. What a tag to have. I've been called a lot of nick names. The ones that stick were. Dirty Barra and boo.😊

@Budwick I've been called many -

Anyone most/more often?

I wouldn't want to be called just Bear xp smilie of course I dislike the Chicago Bears xp smilie

I've been called "Sunny" as a nickname since kindergarten probably it just stuck

Blondie, Sugar Britches, LilSister

@2765734

Weird name. lol

@StarzAbove Weird name. lol

Na, it's just the first time, I missed the "r" in the "B" word xp smilie

@2765746

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I made it special for you!
I used GIMP - no MEME generator.

@2765773

It's a poor mans PhotoShop - Pretty cool.

Stewbum

I've had a few of those, aside from the shortened versions of my actual name. Only used by the individuals who gave them to me, usually, like these...Dish and Perky. ono smilie

@2767110

Nope...but thanks for asking!

@2767125

Hey JD, can I call you late to dinner? xp smiliehehe smilie

I hope that joke/phrases make sense across the pond. smile smilie

@2767562

There is an old phrase, I didn't know if you would know it or not.

@2766127

Doesn't matter if it's Taz or Darkness,
it's still manian Devil xp smilie

I didn’t mean that in a bad way. I’ve just been through a lot. It’s
nice to see u guys still interface.

raine lori or April- all my emails are raine1200.

I can’t believe you people are still here.

Anonymous