Congratulations to our new CIA Director, Gina Haspel. She seems well qualified for that position. I hope she has a spine of steel to be able to stand up to Trump when he asks her to do something illegal. Amirite?

I hope she's not the next person Trump fires. He's already dissing the CIA, FBI and the Justice Department. He's very worried that the Mueller investigation is closing in on him. Tic Tock....time's running out!!!!

Image for post Congratulations to our new CIA Director, Gina Haspel.   She seems well qualified for that position.     I hope she has a spine of steel to be able to stand up to Trump when he asks her to do something illegal.   Amirite?
StarzAboves avatar Politics
7 8
@2765750

That's true, she tortured prisoners and thought it was OK.

Not a fan.

@Carla Not a fan.

Me either, but tried to be nice.

I don't know much about her, but willing to give her a chance. Hope she is a huge success.

Because torture should be rewarded.

I hope so too. I kinda feel sorry for her, because if she doesn't do exactly what Trumpo wants her to do, he will berate her in front of staff and fire her....he's such a bully.