Zolfies avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 29

Like before, chips and Monster energy drink. Just like an average teenager, might have not grown out if yet.

It used to be buttered popcorn. I would go to a movie house just to order popcorn!

For some reason I can't eat it any more. Well, that's not totally accurate - I can't 'process it' anymore.

2 prolly peanut butter on an English muffin.

@Budwick It used to be buttered popcorn. I would go to a movie house just to order popcorn! For some reason I can't eat it...

I have that problem now, too. Not just popcorn, all corn. And i love fresh corn on the cob:(

@Carla I have that problem now, too. Not just popcorn, all corn. And i love fresh corn on the cob:(

I can do regular corn - thank goodness.
Oh man, corn on the cob. Go out to the field, pick it, toss it on the grill - some butter, some salt,.... that is some good eating! So sweet when it's super fresh.

I'm so sorry you can't enjoy it anymore.

i really dig those Fig and Honey Triscuits with a little bit of cottage cheese. The sweet and savoury are rad together. also frozen red grapes!!!!!! theyre so good. espesh in the summer~

Depends on the day.
Tonight it was dark chocolate, cashews and raisins.

Potato chips,

@Zolfie Nuh-Uh! There's better

Those are pretty tasty too, but I'll stick with my Lay's. biggrin smilie

@StarzAbove Those are pretty tasty too, but I'll stick with my Lay's.

As long as I get the ruffles biggrin smilie

Only problem with ruffles, is limited flavors, and some of them aren't good. But I really like all dressed.

@JustJimColo Popcorn.

One of my favorites too smile smilie

Roast ox crisps

Chocolate cream pie

Anonymous