If anything, what will absolutely not be tolerated in your world?

doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
8 27

The actual abuse of any creature, including those of the human kind.

@2765952

Just curious Linn... is the "c" word, conservative? <s>

Littering and deliberate meanness.

Anyone using the "C" word in front of any female that I know and care about.

I have noticed that Americans take real offense to the 'C' word. It is pretty commonplace over here in everyday language.

@2766004

Yeah, odd, the very different cultures we all have.

@AliceD I have noticed that Americans take real offense to the 'C' word. It is pretty commonplace over here in everyday...

I hear about it being used, but I don't think I've actually even heard it used since back in high school, or in movies.

@JustJimColo I hear about it being used, but I don't think I've actually even heard it used since back in high school, or in movies.

I use it frequently myself, but I attempt not to transcribe it in any arena where I am aware there are plenty of Americans because of the gravity it seems to have for them.

I don’t; in fact, I hear and say it quite a bit. We Russkies use it a lot as well. Funny fact: my friend, a carpenter, also Russian, has a trestle bench with a long split, which he called a mare’s cunt, down the middle. Sure looked like one! I laughed because he beat me to it.hehe smilie

@hootowl Filth.

Filth of any kind sickens me. I once was teaching sign language to a child in his home. The house was beyond disgusting. I had to use the restroom. There was no t paper. The mother yelled out. "Just use the rag on the sink"!!! I never went back.

political correctness

Bullies.

Hairy tits

Bullies, people blaming others for what they themselves do all the time, false friends, cheaters!

Animal/child cruelty

Discrimination

Being a unkempt slob..