What don't you have the patience for?

Image for post What don't you have the patience for?
ThePrinceofWaless avatar People & Celebrities
6 31

slow internet

@2766272

In LA, no problem, in the mountains, not much to choose from and all are slow.

@2766077

Gwtw..never finished it either. Slow.

@2766153

Likely made it more believable. Not great acting, real olfactory offence!

@2766077

CT I have never watched that whole movie. Just not my thing. Make it national geographic I find much more interesting.

Mean people, or or rude lairs

@Zolfie Mean people, or or rude lairs

Ditto!!! Or people that hit or yell at their kids. A small child crying because they're are hurt grinds on my nerves.

@BarbOBarr Ditto!!! Or people that hit or yell at their kids. A small child crying because they're are hurt grinds on my nerves.

Yes, I still remember two times I really got upset...

A dad with a ton of kids (who were surprisingly well behaved) but the man was clearly at whits end, going nuts (I don't think he had gotten much sleep lately), and what I'm guessing was a 1-2 year old baby girl. The child was crying NON-STOP... so he finally broke and at the top of his lungs, he screamed back at the child... the kid stopped crying... at least until the shock wore off, and then was crying at the top of her lungs.

Another one, was a mother, her young son (2-3 years old?) and her female friend were in the store... just walking down the aisle not paying attention to the child... The child of course saw candy and stopped and went over and looked at it. While the mother and friend kept walking and almost walked off. Finally just before leaving the mother figured it out, and completely freaked out. And called for the child... and the child started walking towards her, and pointing back at the candy, struggling to do both at the same time (it was kinda funny in the moment)

But then when the mother got to him, she swatted his butt so hard, that I think his feet slightly left the ground... and he started crying. I felt so bad, because I felt like that was completely the mothers fault. The only thing the kid did was stop when he saw candy... and he came to her, when she called... it was her paying more attention to her friend than her child.

menstruation.

Chit-chatting and dillying by store employees (especially behind the deli counter) whilst I’m doing customer orders.

Waiting in a long line, especially at the DMV.

Waiting... it TAKES TOO LONG!

Separating laundry.

Don't have the patience for anything.My father alway's said,I will never be a
Doctor,Cause I don't have the Patience

Slow ketchup..

Waiting for the motherfucking washing machine to come usable... We have about 45 stairs with one m'fokkin' machine. And even if half of the people has their own machine, that's still bloody "not that great" per a week.

Anonymous