+4

Name something that took the world by storm.

Mashas avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 45
@2766564

That's what I would have said, good call...

The birth control pill.

Hurricane Maria

Cabbage Patch Kids (when my daughter was 3 yrs old)

AD MAN #1: We'll call it the Flying Donut!
AD MAN #2: The Dancing Dingus!
AD MAN #1: The Jerky Circle!

1: Something short.

2: Sharp.

1: Snappy.

2: With a little jazz.

1: The Shazzammeter!

2: The Hipster!

1: The Daddy-Oh!

2: The Circle-o'-Gaiety!

1: The Hoopsucker!

2: The Hudswinger!

1: The Hoop-dee-doo!

2: The Hudsucker Hoop!

3: Fellas. Fellas!

1: Ya got somethin'?

2: Ya got somethin'!?

3: Fellas! I got somethin'!

Printed at the top of a piece of art paper..

Hudsucker Industries Proudly Presents
THE HULA HOOP

@PhilboydStudge AD MAN #1: We'll call it the Flying Donut! AD MAN #2: The Dancing Dingus! AD MAN #1: The Jerky Circle! 1:...

It's so strange because to me the hula hoop has just always been there. It's as a normal part of society as like cheese or bread or doors like It's just like I never met someone who doesn't know what one is. But I keep forgetting that it was once the fidget spinner of its time. The new wtf thing everyone is playing with. same with yoyos and rubik's cubes. its like any time before the hula hoop....is too far back to even imagine being a part of to me

@TomboyJanet It's so strange because to me the hula hoop has just always been there. It's as a normal part of society as like...

janet are you so young? I kinda remember hula hoop as a new thing. Maybe just new to me cause everything is new when you are 2 3 4 5.

Everyone probably thinks about something like that. For older people like me it's things like phonographs.

@2766750

I felt like a guttermind for thinking the same thing.

@2766819

At least I'd get to keep my penis. 😂

@2766844

aw emma's not truly dumb! she's a v talented businesswoman tho and definitely played up the "baby" thing! i love her, especially in spice world. so precious :')

Hurricane Katrina......too soon?

@2766828

Reminds me of a Natalie Wood joke I once heard.

How do they know Natalie Wood took a shower before her death?

They found her head and shoulders washed up on the beach.

@2767923

Oh Jesus! I guess it's true - laughing has therapeutic benefits.

Eww that is in bad taste. Chuck Tom - you probably didn't think that up but I don't think they made it back to earth did they? I was watching that on live tv stayed home that day .

The Black Plague.

The Plague! (bubonic plague)

Space Exploration Image in content

The internet

The Spanish Flu

All hurricanes.

@DandyDon UFO's

Ah according to ancient aliens show UFO's may be what we had known as gods or angels in the very long ago writings... Seems weird but just as likely as the bible story.

@DandyDon I watch the show because I'm waiting for when they tell me to RRRUUUUUNNNN!!!

DD you think they would know? Much like Finding big foot.. The people on ancient aliens always talk of the past and what if - with very little actually happening. I do like to watch it just because there is a lot of real history mixed in.