+7

It turns out our chances of getting hit by lightning are much greater than our chances of getting killed (or raped) by a member of MS 13 (you know, those 'animals' that are 'pouring across' our borders.) Apparently we should not talk about solutions to the MS 13 problem because that is 'fear mongering'. We don't want to over react to this statistically insignificant danger.

Image for post It turns out our chances of getting hit by lightning are much greater than our chances of getting killed (or raped) by a member of MS 13 (you know, those 'animals' that are 'pouring across' our borders.)  Apparently we should not talk about solutions to the MS 13 problem because that is 'fear mongering'. We don't want to over react to this statistically insignificant danger.
VicZincs avatar Language
4 16

WE should go after the REAL true criminal element in this country.....THE WEATHER!!!! Dun dun DUNNNNNN!!!

I seem to remember Dreamwalker posting about this band of people some time back and the impact they were having in his locale.

Well, I seem to recall some officers in NY being more interested in choking a guy to death on the side of the street for 'taxes' he may have failed to pay on cartons of cigarettes he bought from a store.

I completely agree that MS13 are animals, I only wish that law enforcement all over the nation devoted all their time to rounding up animals and none of their time acting as revenue agents of the state.

Frankly, I think our priorities are more than a little jacked.

On Long Island, the chances of being murdered or raped by MS-13 members are much higher than being struck by lightning, Vic, you no-good, racist, uncaring, anti-Hispanic misogynist. biggrin smilie

"On Long Island, MS-13 has been around for decades, but it has surfaced with a vengeance in the last 18 months, responsible for 17 murders, the Suffolk County police say. So far, federal officials have charged suspects in only three of the killings, including the murder in September of two teenage girls from Brentwood, N.Y., Kayla Cuevas and Nisa Mickens."

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07...ng-island.html

@2768583

who knew?

@2768602

No. I meant who knew that you would accuse me of blaming the NRA for school shooting on a post about MS13.

Who know that you would bring up a bombing committed by children of immigrants completely unrelated to the OP which is (again) about MS13.

And now 'who knew' that you would bring Obama, out of office for well over a year, into a discussion that we are not even having about a topic completely unrelated to MS13.

Insignificant,Till you get chopped up.

hootowls avatar hootowl Disagree 0Reply
Anonymous