President Donald Trump told the veteran journalist Lesley Stahl of the CBS program "60 Minutes" that he bashes the press to "demean" and "discredit" reporters so that the public will not believe "negative stories" about him. Do you see now how he manipulates his followers?

17% Yes. I see the light. 8% More fake news 8% This post was written so I would disagree and argue 67% He never fooled me
VicZincs avatar Jobs & Employment
3 29

LMAO!!! Are you trying to tell us that Trump is bullying the press by manipulating them?? Bwahahahahahahahaaaa!!
The American free press are the BIGGEST manipulators of all time!! Trump is just doing what they do right back at them, a page out of their own book, and they can't stand it!

OMFG LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

@Carla No...he's manipulating you.

Nothing to offer but mocking? smh...

@jobbyns Nothing to offer but mocking? smh...

What else do you want? You think that all of his proven lies, his finanacial dealings while president, his refusal to accept that there was foriegn influence helping him, his corrupt cabinet, etc., is all fake nooze.
Keep shaking your head. Maybe you will shake some sense into it.

@jobbyns LMAO!!! Are you trying to tell us that Trump is bullying the press by manipulating them??...

Actually it is a page out of Joseph Goebbels play book. But who's counting.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc He never fooled me +2Reply
@VicZinc Actually it is a page out of Joseph Goebbels play book. But who's counting.

That's right, and the American press has the original hardback copy. How about refuting or even addressing my comment?

The American free press are the BIGGEST manipulators of all time!! Trump is just doing what they do right back at them, and they can't stand it!

@jobbyns That's right, and the American press has the original hardback copy. How about refuting or even addressing my...

And how would you suggest I refute that?

I go nah-uh. Then you go uh-huh.

Do you happen to have data on the % of stories written than can be proven true and/or false? I sure as hell don't.

@jobbyns Ask the press. They never lie.

Naw, they all lie. They never tell the truth. Some just try harder than others.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc He never fooled me 0Reply
@2767704

This comment is trolling.

Refute that.

@2767715

But we are arguing now. So your comment is trolling.

@Budwick What percentage of fabricated stories is acceptable to you?

You naughty boy. You know there is no such a thing as truth, every story is fabricated.

It's all about loving your neighbor as yourself, nothing else matters.

@Budwick You are such a coward Vic. You can't even respond to your own concern.

Thought I did respond.

100% - 100% are fabricated and I accept that.

Ergo the percent of fabricated stories acceptable to me is 100%. Anything less is impossible.

Doesnt even hide it.
Still...his supporters will overlook the truth. Even if/when he himself tells it.

Remember he could shoot someone in the middle of fifth avenue.

@Carla Doesnt even hide it. Still...his supporters will overlook the truth. Even if/when he himself tells it. Remember...

Doesn't hide what? His disapproval of the lying media?

I find it refreshing that a politician tells it like it is!

He's openly admited this... hell he compained about it... I think he put it, if you hit him, he hits back or something. So no one should be surprised... and it's not just his followers... he's maniplates those that are on the opposite side as well.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie He never fooled me +1Reply

No, I don't see how he manipulates his followers.
Although so many positive things have been done by the Trump administration - it baffles me how anyone could not support him and his policies.

Only the left could find fault in a tax cut that leaves more money in the pockets of every working person!

@2767822

That's very funny xather. Cuz it's true!

President Trump IS doing exactly what he said he would do and what we wanted him to do. What a concept - someone in Washington actually doing what he said he would do.