What are your favourite summer road trip songs?

Some of my favez are the one I linked and "Island in the Sun" by Weezer and "Cosmic Dancer" by T. Rex and "Bizarre Love Triangle" by New Order. Some songs just have that ~summer road trip~ kinda vibe. What ones do you like?!?!

These Days - NicoThese days - Nicohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1N8GtDkYfQ
astral_queens avatar Music
5 14
@astral_queen Yeah!!!!

Not sure why, but this always seemed like a road trip song to me too. This whole album is fantastic for chill driving music.

@ForkNdaRoad Not sure why, but this always seemed like a road trip song to me too. This whole album is fantastic for chill...

i went through a big coldplay phase in like 9th grade and kind of ruined them for myself :/ i can see how it would be good for that but i cant stand them anymore haha!!

@astral_queen i went through a big coldplay phase in like 9th grade and kind of ruined them for myself :/ i can see how it would...

The newer music ruined it for me, just not the same. But that's always been my favorite album from them and is about the only one I can still stomach.

Anything by Ray Charles

And this one. When coming home from Florida and we hit Louisville, Ky, only two more hours to home. lol When I see that sign to Indianapolis, sometimes I tear up, I'm so happy!

@2767164

thats a damn fine list! the only one i wouldnt want is zz top! theyre not bad but i feel like my grandfather when i listen to them and get an urge for a cigar.... o_o smilie

Really obvious - Holiday Road