ForkNdaRoads avatar Animals & Nature
7 23
@2767399

That's catchy :)

@astral_queen

I fucking love Sublime. Damn, stolen too soon.

@ForkNdaRoad I fucking love Sublime. Damn, stolen too soon.

me too binch!!!!! RIP bradley!!!!! so so sad.

Live for the summer.
Love janis:)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +6Reply

Hadn't even thought of this song in years:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I'm not, so much. Hurricane season and brutal heat, and all. I'm agreeing, 'cause I guess you are. :)

@Piper2 I'm not, so much. Hurricane season and brutal heat, and all. I'm agreeing, 'cause I guess you are. :) ...

Ahh, good point. I'm not on the coast anymore so I tend to forget that. I just walked out this morning and it was disgustingly hot, I was like 'yep, it's here alright.'

I'll be at the pool this weekend for sure. It's way too hot and summer's just starting!

@ForkNdaRoad Ahh, good point. I'm not on the coast anymore so I tend to forget that. I just walked out this morning and it was...

Not much hope for anything but really hot here now, until maybe late fall. Not during the day, anyway.

@Piper2 Not much hope for anything but really hot here now, until maybe late fall. Not during the day, anyway.

That's one thing that I love about TX that didn't exist in NOLA; cool nights. In LA it's suffocatingly hot all day every day, even late at night. It isn't like that here in TX, once the sun goes down there's a lovely breeze and it cools off a bit.

@ForkNdaRoad That's one thing that I love about TX that didn't exist in NOLA; cool nights. In LA it's suffocatingly hot all day...

Sounds good. It's like that here too, sometimes, once the sun goes down. I've only visited New Orleans, and it must not have been summer, because I remember it being slightly cool, at night.

@2768132

I wasn't looking for that one specifically, but when I saw it, I had to...Just for you buddy ;)

Wow, you just gave me a flashback... my dad somehow got a copy of Janis Joplin signing acapella, and I guess it gave him a great flashback, because for years he'd play it in his car.

I've just heard it too often... and drove a lot of people nuts, but it was his thing for some reason.

Always ready for warmth. It has been necessary to have the heat on this week but today, it was 80 very nice.