Trump pulls out of the North Korean summit. Not a surprise.

This doesn't surprise me at all. I've been saying this all along. He was scared it would hurt him politically. Now they are threatening each other with nukes. I hope Trump doesn't get us into a no-win war.

NO PEACE PRIZE FOR TRUMPO NOW!!!!!

President Donald Trump Cancels Summit In Singapore With North Korea’s Kim Jong Un | NBC NewsPresident Donald Trump has canceled the much-anticipated meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un that was supposed to have taken place June 12. Trump ci...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6-osoYyeUs
StarzAboves avatar Politics
4 29
@2767514

I think we were all hoping things would get better between the two countries. Now they are threatening each other again with nukes. Sad. Two bullies going after each other.

@2767806

It's not a hate post at all. It's the fact, it's all over the news. But like the president, when they don't want to hear the truth, he calls it fake news. lol

@2768794

Yes it is. That's exactly what happened, but some can't stand to face the truth about Trump.... pathetic. They trashed President Obama all the time plus Michelle, how soon they have forgotten.

@2767890

You're the only one arguing, JD. It's the truth....Trump cancelled the Korean summit. It's even on BBC.

@2768790

hahah You nailed it. lol Even when the truth is right in front of them, they deny it. Wowl.

@2767556

This is not a hate post, it's the truth, it came straight from Trump's mouth.

@2767636

Time will tell................

@2767642

Then don't reply to my posts. You just can't face the facts. You have your head in the sand when it comes to Trump.

@2767651

I'm not going to argue with you, believe whatever you want.

Have a nice evening.

@2767489

Same with me, Trump has been trying to get out of it for weeks. Probably a good thing, he might have given away everything, if the little guy complimented him. lol

Very dissapointing indeed. I heard him threatening again which isn't going to make the little rocket man happy.

@2767499

I didn't make this judgment, it's all over the news this afternoon. Trump was the one wanting the Peace Price. I don't think they are of any value at all.

I was hoping things would work out, and the animosity between the two countries would end. You're right, time will tell.

No surprise. But the compliments he still gives that monster are sickening.

@Carla No surprise. But the compliments he still gives that monster are sickening.

Praising the killer, kills his own people, and Trump says he's a good man. Yuck.