+4

Name something that keeps getting a new lease on life, despite mass attempts to phase it out.

Mashas avatar Science
8 24

Sillyness.

People rarely get sillyness, which is the reason I'm still a bloody man-child.

Bureaucracy.

Common courtesy.

@2768295

It is. Isnt that unfortunate?

@Carla It is. Isnt that unfortunate?

But...when you arent expecting it, someone holds the door, instead of it shutting in your face.

Records. They were extremely obsolete when I was growing up, but now they're more popular than CDs.

@Thedudeyouhatetomeet Records. They were extremely obsolete when I was growing up, but now they're more popular than CDs.

I still have a good collection if LP records That I can play on the radio shack stereo - cd and 8 track tape I bought when I was a teen.

Old movies.

@2768176

Thanks, they are the best!

Uncle Rob..

The flu?

Stupidity.

Will janitor said bacal made smoking look good - no nobody looks good with that stink going in and out of them. Funny you mention commercials about smoking - I was watching some tv one night and saw someone smoking - That must have been a really old movie or smoking would be cut out.

antisemitism

Anonymous