VicZincs avatar Food & Drink
6 22

That's the dogs Bigfoot uses to hunt with.

Silly bastards would've waited a few minutes, they could've captured a Bigfoot..

@2768167

You'd be nasty looking too, if you had just been shot/killed! xp smilie

Be respect to the dead, even if it's of the wolf nature! xp smilie

@2768167

could be it is an unhappy situation that dogs wolves and coyotes can breed together. People need to keep pet animals in the home or on leash at all times. They are not to be mixed with wild wolves.

Yeah, a hybrid of some kind. Might not be wolf at all. Coydog?

@Carla Yeah, a hybrid of some kind. Might not be wolf at all. Coydog?

Not a wolf? ... maybe, but still in the same loving, caring and great family and should be treated with respect smile smilie

I say this is a horrible event, where a very innocent wolf was killed! ... and now they're posting it everywhere simply because he's not a purebred? Shame on YOU! It shouldn't matter if he's purebred or not, he's still an innocent and great young wolf.

@VicZinc Just looks like a dog to me.

I think it's just a wolf that might of got mixed in with something else...

Here I've seen a bright red "fox" that was WAY TO BIG to be a fox... it was clearly mixed with wolf or coyote (probably coyote, at least they're said to be more common now around here)

@Zolfie I think it's just a wolf that might of got mixed in with something else... Here I've seen a bright red "fox" that...

I watched a documentary about the coywolves that are all over the east coast now. I am sure they are breeding with feral dogs. I was sort of surprised that FOX made such a deal out of it.

Anyway I wanted to post something that was not politics.

@VicZinc I watched a documentary about the coywolves that are all over the east coast now. I am sure they are breeding with...

Yeah I'm surprised this made the news, but I guess someone has to report the slow news too.

I mean I don't think a non-expert would pick up on those slight difference.

That's scary! Looks like a vampire wolf.

@StarzAbove That's scary! Looks like a vampire wolf.

Article said wolves have longer teeth...

Hmm vampire? They're just fake humans pretending to be a wolf! xp smilie

American platypus ?

@AliceD American platypus ?

I pity the poor platypus, it doesn't look a bit like us.
Its tail is long, its back is brown and covered so with platy-down
And platy-Sues and platy-Pegs have platy-kids by laying eggs.

I'm more inclined to ask why they shot it than what it is.
It's like Sara Palin shooting wolves from a helicopter. It's fucking disgusting. I would have tossed her ass out the door

@urwutuis I'm more inclined to ask why they shot it than what it is. It's like Sara Palin shooting wolves from a helicopter...

The article said it was killing livestock.

Maybe they should have made a sacrifice to it, it might have been a god. You never know.

coywolf is very common in my state. Seems there aren't enough wolves, so so breed with coyots. Just great a smarter bigger killer.

@2812545

I saw some flash of information that said it was a wolf - but to read more they wanted email and i don't want that junk every day. It really doesn't matter what it was just some ugly killer running free to kill children maybe.

Anonymous