If you do the math, about 15 million of Trump's twitter followers are fake accounts. More Democrats than Republicans read his tweets. Given that our president really does not like fake news and really does not like 'fake voters', do you think he should be concerned about the large number of fake followers?

Deconstructing Trump's Use of TwitterWhile many Americans hear about Donald Trump's tweets, most are getting the information through indirect or filtered means, not directly from the tweets per se.http://news.gallup.com/poll/234509/deconstructing-trump-twitter.aspx
55% Yes 27% No 9% He should tweet about it 0% Mueller should investigate 9% Other
VicZincs avatar People & Celebrities
0 28
@2768624

You could have ended you comment after 5 words.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc He should tweet about it +1Reply

I'm a Trump twitter follower!Its fun.

@ThePrinceofWales I'm a Trump twitter follower!Its fun.

I have never seen any of his tweets. It would be fun. Not that any of it matters to me as I am not so into politics chew smilie

A lot of people have a Twitter account for no other reason than to follow Trump. I'm sure a fair few of them started an account to follow him and then discovered you don't actually need an account to do that, all you have to do is bookmark his page.

I have at least 2 Twitter accounts and I never use them. Neither of them are following Trump though, I just have his page bookmarked.

As such, I think it's a misinterpretation of the data to say there are 15 million fake accounts following Trump. I think it would be more accurate to say Trump's presence on Twitter convinced 15 million people to sign up for Twitter who don't give a single f**k about Twitter.

All in the numbers. That is what matters.

Trump won 30 states with a total of 306 electors, or 57% of the 538 available.

YOU do the math, and get the phuck over it!

@Budwick Trump won 30 states with a total of 306 electors, or 57% of the 538 available. YOU do the math, and get the phuck...

Why so hostile? Are you starting to have doubts? That would be reasonable given his behavior before and after he became president.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc He should tweet about it 0Reply
@VicZinc Why so hostile? Are you starting to have doubts? That would be reasonable given his behavior before and after he...

Doubts?

No, I'm sure you guys counted the votes every which way you could and Trump still won.

The president behaves just fine.

On the other hand, you and your pals are kind of whiny. It's been a year and a half Vic. It's time to move on. Get a life. Better yet, get a platform! "We don't like him" won't cut it in November.

@Budwick Doubts? No, I'm sure you guys counted the votes every which way you could and Trump still won. The president...

Yes, how long was your idol Pol Pot in charge before you realized he was a bad egg.

@VicZinc Yes, how long was your idol Pol Pot in charge before you realized he was a bad egg.

And there is the change of topic I was expecting!

He was never an idol.

OK, this is where you typically go off the rails, presumably because you have nothing intelligent to further the conversation. Have a lovely day counting your points.

Really, I hadn't thought about that. I'm not on Twitter, but his tweets are nothing but lies and accusations ....now the latest about the informant, anything to deflect from the real issues....mainly Mueller's investigation. He's doing everything possible to stop the investigation. If he's so innocent, why doesn't he sit down with Mueller and tell him everything he wants to know. That would solve the problem or impeach him!

@2770337

Can't decide how to vote? It is a conundrum.

I probably would have gone with "no", but the answer I chose seemed funnier. "He should tweet about it" get it? It's funny, because ... oh never mind.

@2770344

They already do.

He got a lot of fake voters to become our President.Thank God.

He got a lot of fake votes to be our President.Thank God.

Don't care....I don't use twitter or anything like that.

I don't read tweets...twits....twats?