StarzAboves avatar Music
4 67
@StarzAbove

We went to see him in concert at the Hollywood Bowl last summer, and he was still great! a smilie

@JanHaskell We went to see him in concert at the Hollywood Bowl last summer, and he was still great!

That's great. And he still sounds the same.

I was always a fan of Andy Williams and saw him in concerts many times....even at Branson, when he had a theater there a few years back. But he's gone now....

@StarzAbove That's great. And he still sounds the same. I was always a fan of Andy Williams and saw him in concerts many...

I too was lucky enough to see Andy Williams about two years before he died. He came to the university to do a book signing and a "mini" concert. I always loved his voice.

My father was a photographer and was working with Kraft who was a sponsor for the Andy William Show. As a child, I went to several of his tapings, good singer, and nice guy, at least to me.

@Flrdsgns My father was a photographer and was working with Kraft who was a sponsor for the Andy William Show. As a child, I...

I think he was a nice guy to everyone, never a scandal except with his ex-wife, Claudine. Wow, that was something.

Older than what? Pyramids?

@2769486

That's ageism, you silly old tit.

Here are a couple of them: Dion & Paul Simon a smilie

@2769224

Yep! I can see both ... not sure why that happened. Thanks for posting this alternate.

Cat stevens/yusef islam can still sing.

Some older singers...well, i know they love what they do. So, i reckon we should let them:]

@Carla Cat stevens/yusef islam can still sing. Some older singers...well, i know they love what they do. So, i reckon we...

Some can still sing, and others need to stop. I think Rod Stewart must be getting older, and he's still singing. I've always liked him.

@2769223

Yep...he can still sing.

@2769229

I saw him in the early ninties...not then.

@2769235

Without googling im guessing...78?

@2769223

Good voice, thanks!

Elton John

Barbra Striesand is still great.

@2769274

To each his own.

@2769278

It isn't a matter of being right or wrong, we all have different tastes in music. I like just about everything, except rap and metal. pce smilie

@2769301

...oh wait is right....if I remember correctly....biggrin smilie

@Zolfie

Thanks, I had forgotten about Loretta.

Dixie Chicks

@Zolfie Dixie Chicks

Are they old chicks? 65 or 70 +

@StarzAbove Are they old chicks? 65 or 70 +

The OP asked for older not old tongue smilie ... and looks like all the Dixie Chicks are under 50 (though one is close) but it feels like they're been around forever! xp smilie

Anonymous