Hello everyone! It's been hell of awhile since I've been on here. Everything looks the same and... smells the same for sure, so it's like I never left. How's everyone been in the 11 or so months?

It's been a hot and sunny Aftermorn when the golden figure approached the facility. His face and body were fuzzed and fluffed as if he walked out of a dryer. Good thing he remembered to use fabric softener that morning, well coffee that is. It grows hair on your chest. Not even five minutes in, and already is causing problems for the locals. He's tall, handsome, and he just shattered every lightbulb he passed in front of. He apologises eloquently, so it's okay. "Hello everyone!" he utters with elegance.

Image for post Hello everyone! It's been hell of awhile since I've been on here. Everything looks the same and... smells the same for sure, so it's like I never left. How's everyone been in the 11 or so months?
Tanor_Fauxs avatar Jokes & Humour
10 28

Good to see again! a smilie

Welcome Back....nothing has changed....we are all getting along great, no arguments, no bait posts, we all agree on politics....it's been great.

Now if you believe any of that....I have some ocean front property in Iowa that's for sale. hehe smiliehehe smilie

@2769467

lol Iowa has no ocean fronts, but for you I'll make a deal you can't refuse. $5 Million.

@2769472

Iowa is in the middle of the States....so there are two oceans..... you figure it up. lol

@2769697

Nope, you'll have to go through a lot of states to get to any ocean....plus you'll be stopped at any airport for illegal entry. lol Back to the UK you go, Pal!biggrin smiliebye smiliebye smiliebye smilie

Hi...It's all pretty much the same.

The coffee is bitter but it softens the stale donuts..

@2769288

Hell, being everywhere else but here :P Life is full of holes: rabbitholes, gravity wells, those holes that Stanley Yelnats dug...

@2769293

You just have to contort your life around'em!

Missed you, Tanor. I may have pm'd you...

How are the many?

@Sukiesnow Missed you, Tanor. I may have pm'd you... How are the many?

I had 42 notifications when I got on heh. 42 is the answer of life, so that must be why now lol. I dunno how many pm's though.

Missed ya too! Glad to see ya still around here

Welcome back!

Welcome back!:-)

@2769469

I thought so too heh. The only time a year seems like a year.

It has been a while, nice to see your name pop up. Welcome back.

Anonymous