+11

Sundaes: What's your favorite type of Sundae? What kind? What Toppings? Etc.

What kind of ice cream? What type of toppings? What kind of Sundae would you like? ;P

Image for post Sundaes: What's your favorite type of Sundae?  What kind? What Toppings? Etc.
Zolfies avatar Jokes & Humour
8 31

Vanilla ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream on top.

Three girls and one cup.

@Carla No ice cream?

Welcome to our fine Indian restaurant! We have all the toppings you will ever need, excluding powdered camel. Sold out, wait 'til next week.

@Carla Geeze, ya go to a specialty place for the special stuff.

We have a special offer today... A plate of weasel legs, fresh off the train. Just nod, if you want more information... Ah, yes, this is very special novelty food, weasels are very fond of their legs and we lure them... You don't need to know, I agree. Today, three moderately radiated weasel legs for the cost of two. Hungry?

@Carla Moderately radiated? Can those come well radiated?

I will ask the chef, if we can put the nuclear reactor on higher setting for a while. Just a minute, please. These are the drinks. I highly recommend Chateau Piss in a bottle.

@Carla Chilled?

Chateau Piss is always chilled. It comes with an option of extra chilled, in which case we bring you a whole case from Siberia, where it has been tested by our finest Indian Certified Mastodonts. ICM - remember that abbreviation, when you order anything extra chilly from us. ICM is a proud member of the Orion Alliance. We serve the best. Do you want a slave with your drink?

@ZonkeyBalls Chateau Piss is always chilled. It comes with an option of extra chilled, in which case we bring you a whole case...

Thank you for the clarification. It will help me with my order on my next visit.

And thank you, no. I will take mine, neat.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@Carla Thank you for the clarification. It will help me with my order on my next visit. And thank you, no. I will take...

Always very happy to serve, m'am. We have new ice cream flavors, here's the list. Chappy stick with Boa is my favorite.

@ZonkeyBalls Always very happy to serve, m'am. We have new ice cream flavors, here's the list. Chappy stick with Boa is my favorite.

Thank you for your suggestion, but i ate one too many weasel legs.
My compliments and a thank you to the chef.

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +2Reply
@Carla Thank you for your suggestion, but i ate one too many weasel legs. My compliments and a thank you to the chef.

The chef is very grateful and cheerful. Tomorrow, we have a new chef. He has even a degree from mutilation. Yussuf here is going to recycling. We have a Chef's special tomorrow - freshly cut off wrists.

I like vanilla ice cream, with a banana, hot fudge, chopped cashews and a dollop of whipped cream:)

Carlas avatar Carla Agree +3Reply

Strawberry ice cream sundae with fresh strawberries and walnutshttp://data.amirite.net/user_images/5b0b0988e4663.jpg

@2769594

that sounds very good!

I like banana split-type Sundays...

I was hooked on the PeanutBuster Parfait at DQ but it got too expensive so I got all the ingredients and went for months indulging. Then I got over it and only eat them once in a while now.

@ozzyboy I was hooked on the PeanutBuster Parfait at DQ but it got too expensive so I got all the ingredients and went for...

Mmmm that does sound good... and I know what you mean by getting expensive, me a friend used to love this one item and would always go get it.

Then the price jumped... we didn't like it, but still thought the traditions and taste was worth keeping up. Then a couple months later, another price jump... where it was double what the original price was... and we decided to stop going to that place.

@ozzyboy I like to figure out how to make it myself, it's so much cheaper - usually.

Very true. If you have a clue on how to make it at least, or it's not too much trouble.

I've still got to learn how to make fudge. I still haven't =/

@Zolfie Very true. If you have a clue on how to make it at least, or it's not too much trouble. I've still got to learn...

Look up a simple recipe on line, it is one of the easiest things to make. That is why there is so much flying around at Christmas. There is one for chocolate, peanut butter and it is only about five ingredients.

@ozzyboy Look up a simple recipe on line, it is one of the easiest things to make. That is why there is so much flying...

You might of talked me into it... though I've honestly almost never seen any flying around this local area... only time I remember it, was some guy's dad brought some and he wasn't from around here.

And it was so good, it got me thinking about it. Of course I also thought I could get sick from eating too much of that xp smilie

Hot fudge sundae,with lots of chocolate syrup,plenty of whipped cream,with a cherry on top of vanilla ice cream