doctorwho1011s avatar Jokes & Humour
13 22

Oh, hell yes!

What do you mean "ride"? Is that a synonym of stealing one?

Sure, looks like a flying go-kart ... though slowly when just learning how to use it.

I'm ready to go! biggrin smilie

No way.... I have ridden in a helicopter before, over the mountains in Hawaii.... great experience.

@StarzAbove No way.... I have ridden in a helicopter before, over the mountains in Hawaii.... great experience.

starz that must have been beautiful. We didn't do that while I was over there. Probably very expensive?

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred starz that must have been beautiful. We didn't do that while I was over there. Probably very expensive?

It was very beautiful, I don't remember how much it cost, probably not too much. I'm not too brave when it comes to things like that, My kids couldn't believe I did that, I had to show them pictures. lol

Hell yeah...I'd even try to pick up its maximum load.

I'd love to!

Yes. Helis aren't as choppy as Cessnas.

I'm pretty sure I would, yes, in spite of the fear of heights I developed back in my 20's.

@2769564

Are those Camel boots? We make very delicious camel tail soup in our fine Indian restaurant. Please, come in. Can we get you a table for sixteen?

Sure if it is safe that would be fun - but ouch the noise would be a killer

@2769848

So....there's a chance?

Yes!

No thanks..

I don't like heights and my mind played out about 6 high percentage gruesome death scenarios.