+4

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., told NPR this week he hasn't seen anything, including after his classified briefings, that undermined his confidence in the investigative work being done by Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller

How many iterations of this fire drill have excited the capital over the arc of the Russia imbroglio? From "wiretaps" to "unmasking" to the putative "tapes" of Trump's conversations with then-FBI Director James Comey — don't forget about the "microwaves that turn into cameras" — to alleged "abuse" of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to, most recently, the "spies" that Trump claimed the FBI might have "implanted" in his 2016 presidential campaign.

The Russia Investigations: What Just Happened? : NPRThe original reports were about the FBI sending a confidential human source to interview Trump campaign aides about their foreign contacts — which President Trump turned into "SPYGATE."https://www.npr.org/2018/05/26/614455753/the-russia-investigations-what-just-happenedImage for post Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, R-Ky., told NPR this week he hasn't seen anything, including after his classified briefings, that undermined his confidence in the investigative work being done by Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller
VicZincs avatar Animals & Nature
1 15

The investigatives have been unbiased... it's all the BS talk outside of them that has been biased.

@2769984

My 89 year old father can't stand him, either. He cares a lot about Kentucky, being as he was born in and lived there until he joined the military when he was barely 19, and served in for 23 years. We still have relatives who live there, some who are Republicans and Trump supporters, and we certainly do not hate them.

Guess he must be one of those sickening, treasonous HATERS, though, since he can't stand Mitch McConnell or Donald Trump.

@2770920

I do recall that some people labeled those who simply criticized a few of those individuals mentioned, were labeled as "haters", and or racist. Although I know for sure that some people who criticized the former president, his wife, and sometimes even his young daughters are indeed "racists", I felt the accusations were often unfounded.
I saw and heard many things written or said about them that were both hate-filled and racist, but those accusations were also often cringe worthy and embarrassing to me, by association.

I have seen or heard some people mention the often over-the-top criticism of Obama and his wife, in response the laments and accusations of Trump supporters, yes. I probably have too, a few times, although I feel no need to "rationalize" my dislike of this current president.

I do not think simply criticizing a president or any other politician, is deserving of the HATER or treasonous label.

Maybe the Republicans are finally realizing how stupid and moronic Trump is with all his conspiracies. fingers crossed.