-1

Monday's aren't so bad, amirite?

Image for post Monday's aren't so bad, amirite?
Zolfies avatar Life
6 14
The voters have decided that Zolfie is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Not when it's a paid holiday..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are +1Reply

It’s been Monday all week for me.hehe smilie

Mashas avatar Masha Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Masha It’s been Monday all week for me.

That's good, so the post felt normal even though it's Wednesday hehe smilie

Hopefully Friday still gets to feel like freedom day xp smilie

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Zolfie That's good, so the post felt normal even though it's Wednesday Hopefully Friday still gets to feel like...

Yes. Last Monday was no holiday — had to work. That’s store life!)) Friday I also work. Tomorrow is my day off.))

Not in the Middle East where the week starts on a Sunday.

@Zolfie The work week start on Sunday too?

Yes. Most of the Middle Eastern countries have Sundays to Thursdays/Fridays working and Friday/Saturday weekends. That’s probably because Sundays are holy to Most Christians and Fridays to Most Muslims.

For most observant Christians, Sunday is observed as a day of worship and rest, holding it as the Lord's Day and the day of Christ's resurrection. In some Muslim countries and Israel,[citation needed] Sunday is the first work day of the week. According to the Hebrew calendars and traditional Christian calendars, Sunday is the first day of the week.[1] However, according to the International Organization for Standardization ISO 8601, Sunday is the seventh and last day of the week.[Wikipedia]

@Zolfie Thanks, it's always nice to learn something interesting and new.

You’re Welcome. smile smilie

My weeks start on Mondays but we’re getting the month off and I never had a problem with college on mondays anyway. I like it better than being at home.

@Zolfie the month off sounds nice

cry smilie Because we have exams in a month. I have a lot to do but this is also the best time to be on an opinion site. Because why not?! I’m dying!! sad smilie cry smilie cry smilie

@2771912

We all used be used to a lot of things by now smirk2 smilie

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous