+6

How can I enjoy Memorial Day with Trump as president?? How can I enjoy ANYTHING?? He lies, he plays golf, and he rapes women.

I can't function with Trump as President.

Image for post How can I enjoy Memorial Day with Trump as president??  How can I enjoy ANYTHING?? He lies, he plays golf, and he rapes women.
0 53

Oh good grief. roll smilie

@2770131

Thank you for saying absolutely nothing of substance

Budwicks avatar Budwick Disagree 0Reply
@2770112

Yes...a very pathetic attempt by someone pretending to be a "Trump-**Hater".

I knew what he was long before he was elected. I don't hate him, but I am very disappointed that so many Americans fell for his hate-enabling rhetoric. Even the liberals allowed themselves to be convinced that he was the lesser of two evils.

We can respect a person while disagreeing with his choices.

That does not take away from the honor and respect we feel (today and every day) toward those who fell on the field of battle.

Even when we disagreed with the pretext of war we still hold in high esteem those soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines whose bravery knew no bounds, and whose hearts only desired the course of liberty.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +2Reply
@VicZinc I knew what he was long before he was elected. I don't hate him, but I am very disappointed that so many Americans...

He doesn't hate. If you read these posts on here. You liberals have more hate and lies. Some are down right disgusting and very low class. Our President took this every day for two years. I give him a lot of credit.
He carried on and is doing very good .I'm so disgusted of all the filthy, nasty things said, about him.
you people should let go, he won. move on and get a life.

HE PLAYS GOLF?!?! GASP!!! WHAT A MONSTER!!!

Move to Canada.

Could be me and do it like I do birthdays, mother's day, and father's day, and honour the message/meaning anytime of the year.

Despite my "anytime, anywhere" attitude, and most people know those meanings are to be met anytime of the year, we just have these days of the year where people get time off to goof around, celebrate a little, shoot off guns like I've been hearing this morning, fireworks last night, county-wide yard sales so you can get rid of your junk, and eat delicious hot dogs that have been on a rotisserie in the hot sun all day, etc.

People get time-off, sales go up, no worries, live a little and pretend not to hate other people like on Christmas, Thanksgiving, Valentine's Day, etc. Trump's got nothing on human suckitude.

Lol...try again...and Kathy Griffin is a delusional crazyhead.

@Azlotto Lol...try again...and Kathy Griffin is a delusional crazyhead.

You ever notice that crazy head looks like a runaway from Jef Dunham's characters? Just put a red wig on one of them and here you have crazyhead.shock smilie

Then don't function. We don't need you to function at all. People with black souls are not funny.