+2

Trump Vs Obama

Image for post Trump Vs Obama
Mcflys avatar Politics
3 12

Greatest president of all time, Donald J. Trump! MAGA

Cleburnes avatar Cleburne Disagree +4Reply
@Cleburne Greatest president of all time, Donald J. Trump! MAGA

I think we need to wait a while before saying trump is best. I have hope he will follow with all his promises, but it isn't easy to say how he did until he is done

More lies from the left, that's not what Trump posted. Here, look for yourself: https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

He made 3 tweets related to Veterans Day, they were:

"Thank you for joining us on this solemn day of remembrance. We are gathered here on the sacred soil of @ArlingtonNatl Cemetery to honor the lives and deeds of America's greatest heroes, the men and women who laid down their lives for our freedom. #MemorialDay"

"The heroes who rest in these hallowed fields, in cemeteries, battlefields, and burial grounds near and far are drawn the full tapestry of American life. They came from every generation from towering cities and wind swept prairies, from privilege and from poverty..."

"Our fallen heroes have not only written our history they have shaped our destiny. They saved the lives of the men and women with whom they served. They cared for their families more than anything in the world, they loved their families. They inspired their communities..."

@Maze More lies from the left, that's not what Trump posted. Here, look for yourself:...

You forgot this one...

"Happy Memorial Day! Those who died for our great country would be very happy and proud at how well our country is doing today. Best economy in decades, lowest unemployment numbers for Blacks and Hispanics EVER (& women in 18years), rebuilding our Military and so much more. Nice!"

Very different. I agreed with most of the tactics Obama used and I disagree with most of the tactics Trump has used so far.

My biggest concern with Obama was that he was unable to achieve any meaningful compromises with the Republican Congress. I think he made great staff picks and court nominations, mostly people whose philosophies I agreed with.

Trump on the other hand has been equally unable to work with Congress on issues that are important to me, like DACA and healthcare and so, like Obama, is leading with edict, not a good look for either president. I can't think of a single appointment or nomination that Trump has made that I would endorse. It looks to me like he is filling the swamp not draining it.

I am glad this is America where I can peacefully speak out and not have to worry about going to jail for voicing decent. The worst that happens here is people call you a hater, also not a good look.

Obama broke the country.

Trump is fixing it, and more!

Fly! - I thought you had been exterminated, got DA'd or something. It's good to0 see your silly posts again.

Too early to judge Trump, personally I think he is a jerk, but I'll wait to see how the country does under his presidency.
Obama had some good ideas, but he overthought everything. He seemed incapable of making any meaningful decisions due to his overthinking every issue that came his way. Obama would have been a better college professor in my opinion.

There's no comparison. Obama was very intelligent and knew what he was doing.

Trump can't even string together a couple of sentences, plus he lies every time he opens his yap.