It's amazing what one can do on a computer....for instance, I've been tracking an American Airlines plane leaving Hawaii last night heading to Phoenix. I tracked it all the way....and it has now landed. Now I'll be tracking another plane when it heads to Indianapolis, and home. Wow. Amazing!

Awesome!

Image for post It's amazing what one can do on a computer....for instance, I've been tracking an American Airlines plane leaving Hawaii last night heading to Phoenix.   I tracked it all the way....and it has now landed.  Now I'll be tracking another plane when it heads to Indianapolis, and home.   Wow.   Amazing!
StarzAboves avatar Technology
7 12

My relatives apparently did that on our flights to visit them in Florida. It was really cool! They knew more about the delays and turbulence than we did! a smilie

@JanHaskell My relatives apparently did that on our flights to visit them in Florida. It was really cool! They knew more...

It is cool.
I was tracking that plane because my kids were on it, coming home from Hawaii....now I'll track the next plane to Indy. I always worry when one of my chicks is on vacation. lol lol

That's kinda cool... you know... other than the whole stalker part xp smilie Image in content

@StarzAbove Stalker.... there sure aren't any stalkers on this site. lol

Well no one is tracking my place flight from Hawaii! xp smilie Cus I've never been smile smilie

@Zolfie Well no one is tracking my place flight from Hawaii! Cus I've never been

You should go sometime, it's a beautiful place. I've been there twice and would love to go again.

I like going to Google earth and follow rivers from their head water to their mouth....I was surprised at how many times the Mississippi had changed its course.

It would be even more "cool" if the FAA allowed airline pilots to use that technology. But aircraft cockpit technology is decades behind.