+3

Hillary: It's good she's gone, amirite?

Image for post Hillary: It's good she's gone, amirite?
Zolfies avatar Politics
7 32

As long as people keep bringing her up, she is never gone.

@Carla As long as people keep bringing her up, she is never gone.

True, but they talk about all first ladies deaths... and probably gonna talk about her daughter death... so she's still gonna be talked about probably 40 to 50 years from now.

But this has been the least amount and it's pretty good.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2770564

If Hillary had a body like that, she wouldn't have lost the male vote, 53 to 41%.

Bunch of knuckle-dragging sexists!

http://fortune.com/2016/11/09/h...on-gender-gap/

"It's good she's gone."
--- At this point, what difference does it make?

Budwicks avatar Budwick Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Budwick "It's good she's gone." --- At this point, what difference does it make?

A peaceful reminder that after a while, they all go away smile smilie

Also I gotta learn the whole anonymous stuff out. Not sure how people vote and stay anonymous, of course they don't want to be known for their vote.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Zolfie A peaceful reminder that after a while, they all go away Also I gotta learn the whole anonymous stuff out...

I know we can POST anonymously.
I'm told that unregistered users can up/down vote.
I don't see how to COMMENT anonymously, but I've seen it.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the anonymous thing. Ser has tried explaining it a few times -She says that some want to express an opinion but are afraid or embarrassed over what people might think,say or do.

IMO - it's it's that inflammatory, maybe just keep it to yourself.

Budwicks avatar Budwick Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Budwick I know we can POST anonymously. I'm told that unregistered users can up/down vote. I don't see how to COMMENT...

I know I've seen it in the past, but I haven't seen it lately, so i was trying to figure out people are doing it now.

No, I'm not a fan of the anonymous thing either... rarely have I seen it be used for good (though a few times), but mostly it's not good.

Most of us never give Hillary a second thought, she lost the election. The only ones still obsessed with her are some of those Trump supporters.... I wonder why! They certainly post a lot about her.

@2772527

That's true. I don't even think about her until a rightie posts about her.

@2772631

Not really, when you consider she couldn't beat Obama, and by being corrupt and buying the democratic nomination, she effectively gave the election away to the Republicans.

Especially after she once again (stupidly) assumed she had it in the bag and refused to go places and rally the people.

Basically stopped President Bernie Sanders from happen... Sanders was looooking WAAAAY better than Hillary in all pooling. But Hillary bought it and took away Sanders chance.

Hillary and Trump had a plan, and they pulled it off... just Hillary didn't factor in more people could see her corruption than she realized.

Zolfies avatar Zolfie Yeah You Are +2Reply
@2774412

I think you know how Republicans felt the 16 years (or more) before the race smile smilie

Everyone getting tired of Hillary (mixed with his bad choices and Trumps ability to rally people) is what made her lose.

@2774418

No it did not... but the forefathers trusted themselves more than they trusted the people, and wanted to make sure the states voted vs to the people. And didn't want the population of a few states to completely take over the process.

Not saying it's right or wrong, but it's been accepted for a long long time... and if they redo anything now, it's probably going to be even more political.

Though I REALLY wish they would pass future laws. Such as Obama with the birth certificate or Trump with his tax forms... they kept saying, we would all like to see these things, but no it would be unfair to pass laws to make it happen now.

That's perfectly fine... but pass a law that post Obama everyone has to show their birth certificates early on in the process if running for President... and same with Post Trump on tax forms.

Otherwise these stupid things will keep being issues... pass laws so in the future they won't be (just my opinion)

@2772631

They are obsessed with her. I think some are regretting the fact that they elected the WRONG person for president. Now we're stuck with the most corrupt president we've ever had. Sad.

@2774413

Honestly, lately it has seemed like incumbent Presidents can't lose... it almost seems automatic wary smilie

That's something I haven't been a fan of... it's almost a guaranteed 8 years... no matter what.

@2774417

Yeah, but I sorta discount both Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush. As Carter sorta was automatic from the fall out of Watergate and Bush was automatic following Regan (sorta Regan's 3rd term).

I hope everyone runs better candidates for every election. I certainly don't believe we've been getting the best PEOPLE from any side for political, because the best people don't want to get into the dirty mess that is the political game.

But I think (for the most part) the parties have it wrapped up, to keep party people in power and forget the rest. And both parties are party first (which I dislike).

I honestly really want to know, who would of won if we saw Bernie vs Trump, because I think the race would of been very different.

@2774420

Dems say Bernie hands down, Rep say Trump hands down... I say, we'll never truly know, but I think it would of been a heck of a lot better and less annoying than .... hmm smilie what's her name? hehe smilie

@2774413

I agree. Liberals don't think of her anymore, she lost, it's over. And I think you're right, they can't think of anything good Trump has done, so they deflect back to Hillary. Weird.

She is never gone. Amirite ?

@hootowl She is never gone. Amirite ?

You're scaring me with that comment... you mean like there will be a ghost Hillary?

@2770574

She's pretty much gone.

@Thinkerbell Yeah, Amirite and her book publisher...

By Martha C. White September 20, 2017

I still think some of those book sales are rigged, like there is a rumor that JFK's best seller book, might of become a best seller simply because he dad bought a huge amount of them, and Joe was hands on with it.

"After its release on January 1, 1956, Profiles in Courage became a best seller. The book won the Pulitzer Prize for Biography in 1957, even though it was not one of the finalists forwarded to the Pulitzer Prize board from the selection committee. Kennedy's father Joseph asked columnist Arthur Krock, his political adviser and a longtime member of the prize board, to persuade others to vote for it"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Profiles_in_Courage

@Zolfie By Martha C. White September 20, 2017 I still think some of those book sales are rigged, like there is a...

Yeah, but Hillary doesn't have a rich father to buy her books.

Oh, wait... maybe it was the Clinton Foundation that bought them, as part of their charitable work. hehe smilie

@Zolfie Well, she did say she was dead broke... she must of spent a lot of it somewhere ...

That was in 2001, when the Clintons were "dead broke".

Since then, they've been giving lots of 1-hour speeches, at hundreds of thousands of dollars a pop, because they are such spellbinding speakers.

Um... up until Nov of 2016, that is. Seemed to drop off after that. what smilie

Half and half really. she's so hated by the barnyard bunch that it'd be useless to run her again

She's really not gone. She's in the news every day.

Anonymous