What superhero would improve the world most if he/she existed?

Image for post What superhero would improve the world most if he/she existed?
Zolfies avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
6 34

wonder woman l smilie

@astral_queen wonder woman

What does wonder woman really do besides look real good? I would like her to be real just cause she is a woman , we always need more strong good women.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred What does wonder woman really do besides look real good? I would like her to be real just cause she is a woman...

i mean she does look good but thats not the point of her existence as a hero. it's pretty unrelated, imo.

the most recent movie (from which i got that gif) and Diana herself are problematic in many ways, but she is diplomatic, very talented at combat, courageous, and kind. she cares for humanity so deeply. she (and the movie) could have been much better, though, so i still hope for some extensive growth. :)

Well, she's pretty much invincible and appears in times of great crisis. She's also not driven by something like vengeance, loss or sorrow so she can keep a leveled head.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred OK sunny - I still like her cause she is good looking.

Isn't that what you feminists hate the most? Women being judged on how they look and not on their character?

@Sunny_the_skeptic Isn't that what you feminists hate the most? Women being judged on how they look and not on their character?

Sunny Just like tall good looking men get ahead because they look better - I feel that way about woman as well, When I hired people I always hired the best looking gals, if they had the same qualifications. I am a feminist only in the way of pay and opportunities. If a woman can't pull her weight in any job she doesn't belong in the job.

@Sunny_the_skeptic How will you know who does a better job at an interview before hire?

Sunny it was pretty cut and dry as to the questions have you done this have you done that. Of course you never really know but I never found anyone claiming to know what we needed without having those skills, also I have a nose like a dog and if I smelled a smoker I would put them at the bottom of the list. One man came in once he knew just what to say to get the job. He said I don't drink smoke or take drugs. He told me he was single no kids. another GOOD point We did hire him and he was a good guy for the job.

@2770665

hehe smilie Lots of smashing gonna really improve the world? smirk2 smilie

"Thanks Spiderman!"

"You only get one."

@2771346

You mean Bad Ass Zonkey + Red Curly = Armageddon Prevention Task Force (APTF)?

@2772503

I thought that was Moe's job description. He was the communist one, obviously.

@2772677

No, that's called Mother Ape's Duck Hunt Collection Disaster Movie - suitable for children under four.

@2772700

Sheepless in Seattle - this time it's about a badger, who is trying to crack the ancient code of Pratschumzar, explaining the process of becoming a sheep. Unfortunately, since this happens in Seattle, the poor badger is wet all the time. I guess that would explain grunge to most.

@2772704

Meg Ryan is a bad-ass badger these days. Surely enough, her tits are weirdly finding the gravity waves succesfully forming the known Universe in angles never before witnessed by mammals.

None, any superhero would get absorbed and misused by governments and make the world worse. They'd be used as weapons

Earth Mother

Superman was always my favorite. Truth,Justice and the American way.